Jump to content

sasha@lazytrips

Trader
  • Posts

    1,121
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sasha@lazytrips

  1. I have for sale a very popular set of wheels - Rota GTR in black with red lip The wheels are: Fronts: 19x9 Rears: 19x10 Standard zed fitment - mine were one of the first sets in the country as advertised by Cougar Store back in the day! http://www.350z-uk.c...l__+sasha +rota Wheels need a refurb - lips are curbed and there are some minor scuffs. Should be easy enough for a workshop to refurb as new. NOTE: 1 wheel has a crack. This is why I took the wheels off the car. I have no idea what can be done with it but I'm sure somebody more competent can sort it out or make use of the other wheels. Hence the keen price. (see last photo). Other wheels are in good nick. Price for the set: £250 (Cost of one new wheel). Collection only from Sevenoaks. (or arrange your own courier at cost)
  2. Now for sale on the forum! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110686-for-sale-powerflow-exhaust-hks-hi-power-copy-300/
  3. Morning everybody, Just had a few things done on the car, so selling a few bits. Item #1: Powerflow exhaust - HKS Hi Power copy. Very unique & rare exhaust and been on the car for a while. I've given it a 30 second shower with the hose and it looks like it'll polish up pretty well. I don't think these exist new any more so help yourself to a unique bargain! Absolutely nothing wrong with it! The sheathing is a little worn which is standard for any used exhaust but everythining else looks good as you can see from the photos. I swapped it out because it is a bit on the loud side and I like going on long road trips. This is nowhere near K1 or similar, but definitely louder than stock. Noise is pretty awesome but my wife boss insisted! Price: £300. Collection only from Sevenoaks. (or arrange courier at extra cost)
  4. That time of the year when all the decisions have to come! Here's an interesting article I thought looked at things from a very different perspective! http://www.strategydesk.com/news/2016-07-29/how-a-strategy-analyst-picks-a-fantasy-football-team
  5. Actually pretty decent. I have an HKS Hi Power dual copy and it is not bad. Coming off the car next week because it's on the loud side and I wanted something more reasonable... Will be putting it up for sale here! Not easier to get a couple of resonators welded in if you're otherwise happy with it? Nope. Thought I'd freshen the whole car up. Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  6. Actually pretty decent. I have an HKS Hi Power dual copy and it is not bad. Coming off the car next week because it's on the loud side and I wanted something more reasonable... Will be putting it up for sale here!
  7. In the zed? Tips welcome! Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  8. Not going to go into details, but I did actually take the car to places. Maybe people are too busy or something - but kept getting fobbed off for no apparent reason.
  9. Local place in Sevenoaks - fingers crossed it comes out well! Didn't have much time to deliberate due to upcoming trip so made the move. Been in contact with some of the traders on this forum, but had to go elsewhere as strangely enough several just refused to provide quotes/take on the work.
  10. Is it just me or is it obvious that she wasn't the driver in the first place? Seeing as she only has a provisional licence (for ID purposes most likely) and was likely to get off with a smaller fine, she obviously took the hit for her boyfriend. Driving ban means nothing if she doesn't actually drive too. Rest of the sob story is just to reduce fine.
  11. Car's already gone into a bodyshop. Results next week!
  12. Looking for a shop to do some work on my zed - preferably starting tomorrow! [tight deadlines] Need a great bodyshop in Kent/Surrey/London area! Car is Kuro black so looking for somebody who can match paint well. Work to do: 1. Fix up rear bumper which has cracks, scuffs, etc from dropping a golf bag on it - fibreglass so requires fibreglass and/or resin moulding in, sanding, repainting, etc. 2. Tough up some paint on one wing which looks like somebody rubbed something abrasive all over it 3. A load of stone chips on the front 4. Not sure on this one, but any help with dents in various places on doors, etc - subject to ease/possibility Here comes the tougher bit 5. Roll rear arches a bit + fix surface rust around rear wheel arches (guessing rolling will crack paint anyway so kills 2 birds with one stone) 6. Any other rush patches (minor bits near side windows - might be elsewhere) Recommendations welcome.
  13. Looking for a new one. Will probably order one from somewhere tomorrow.
  14. Thanks for the link. Really looking for a brand new shiny one. Got a standard one on the car already and just want to replace it with a brand new one rather than used.
  15. Love the standard gear knob but mine is all worn and I want a new one. Nissan stealers quote huge prices and say it will take months to get one. Anyone able to help out?
  16. Any traders want to sell me anything? Anyone know of any good garages to do the work to a good standard and quickly down south (I live on Kent/Surrey border)?
  17. a. Check what your notice period is. b. Add 1 month to notice period. Declare that this is your notice period to new better job. c. Schedule meeting with your boss & representative from HR tomorrow/first possible date and say that due to your role being withdrawn/severely altered and because the company mentioned the opportunity of redundancy, you feel that is the correct option for you as you are no longer able to fulfill the requirements of the new role. d. Get that redundancy over the next month. e. Try to negotiate your notice down while maintaining redundancy payout because it is not in the company's interest to retain an unmotivated employee. f. Notify new company that you managed to negotiate an earlier exit because you are so keen to join them. Tell them your new leave date is 2 weeks after it actually is. g. Take a vacation somewhere awesome and recharge - bit like the ginger you get with sushi. h. Start new job.
  18. Visited lake Bled and Slovenia on a previous trip so starting the road trip proper from Zagreb this time. All aligned on the various borders. The issue only arises if you enter Kosovo, then try to leave via a Serbian border + we're avoiding north Kosovo so here's hoping everything is straight-forward!
  19. Thanks! Already booked most of the Croatia leg. Going Zagreb > Zadar (maybe via the lakes) > Sibenik > Trogir > Split > Hvar > Bosnia, then coming back from Montenegro to Dubrovnik and catching the ferry across to Bari!
  20. Got an Xperia Z5 Premium and have had exactly the same question on my mind for almost a year now. Couldn't be bothered to figure it out, but if anyone knows, this would be useful!
  21. Ah that's a shame! Well you'll be looking at a solid 15-16 hour drive there! If you're taking the Belgium/Germany/Austria/Slovenia route, then be careful on your timings as that route will travel around Koln and Frankfurt which can be notoriously jammed up during certain parts of the day! Really want to join in one of these road trips with the zeds, but struggling to find many groups who travel down together. In the entire country of Luxembourg there are only 20 members of a specific luxembourg Z owners group... one of which I will be convoying with to Berlin for Reisbrennen 2016 next month! Yeah - I don't think it'll take me that long. Been that way to parts of north Italy and central Europe multiple times before. 45 mins to Eurotunnel 45 mins to get through to France (including loading/unloading) 30 mins to get to Belgium 2 hours through Belgium to Black Forest. Have made the diagonal through Germany in 4 hours on a good day. Even if it takes 6/7 that's just 10 hours to Austria and Zagreb is pretty close from there. Leave at 7, be there for dinner.
  22. I've done a few insane road trips going as far afield as southern Europe & into various parts of Russia (all in the zed ) but never driven through areas with actual live mine fields (Drive from Sarajevo to Prizren in Kosovo through some remote mountains) so definitely expecting a variety of road quality! Hopefully will get the car prep moving promptly and get the show on the road! @mattross1313: Have an issue on the back of the car where I dropped my golf bag on a very expensive bumper and some weird paint rubbing issue on the side that I'd like to get fixed. Don't want people to look at you funny as if you don't care about the car in provincial Albania! @RS8055: Kinda missing out on everything before the Balkans on this one - driving down from the UK to Zagreb on day 1 so will make my way through Belgium to the autobahn and put my foot down
  23. Can anybody please explain what I have to do when replacing rear suspension with coilovers? Do I have to reinforce the connection? How?
  24. Thanks! Going to be a tough choice!
  25. So I've decided to take the car on another little road trip. This time we're driving around the Adriatic Sea. Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania then hop across to Italy and make our way back up. Start date: 18 August I will try and post some photos in this topic. For more, feel free to check out my Instagram below. INSTAGRAM PHOTOS: https://www.instagra...m/sasha.yanshin Thanks to everybody who helped out with the car parts during the prep stage!
×
×
  • Create New...