Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. if you dont have the ballasts then ersen.o might still have his for sale? --> viewtopic.php?f=32&t=36958 <--
  2. HIDs4U always seemed good when I have dealt with them in past, pretty cheap and very helpful over the phone with issues and not had a problem with any of the products! there's a 10% discount code around here somewhere as well I think?
  3. eye patches are teh cool hope you heal soon mate - sounds nasty!
  4. Welcome to the forum
  5. While giving me car a little wash last night I noticed that there is a chip about 1/2 centimetre long on the drivers side but not sure if that is big enough for it to be treated? Exactly how big does a chip/crack need to be on your windscreen for autoglass type company to come repair it?
  6. between Nismo v1 and v2 sideskirts?
  7. Do you mean to say that you bought the car with a failed MOT and you are fine with paying for the repairs?? Personally, I would take it back to previous owner and tell them to get it repaired.
  8. sorry to hear your bad news, hope you both get through it all as best you can.
  9. why a tv and dvd player? I canl;t see the need myself, but would it also be easier to just connect an external hdd and keep all movies etc on there?
  10. Just make sure you have a professional fit them ! I have a socket set and a dremel - that practically makes me a professional!
  11. loving the first pic! Is is a Nismo v2 front, Chargespeed sides a Veilside spoiler??
  12. I might be able to check one out in Bradford, but not until next week as I am at Download Festival this weekend
  13. I changed all mine to Falkens and they have so far (touch wood) been faultless in both dry and wet conditions - crap in snow though!
  14. loving the colour scheme!
  15. he was on forum 4 hours ago so I reckon he's okay
  16. demon plates were £48 for a set of domed letter, not sure about the wider top than better though?
  17. I'll give you £100
  18. I've ordered them from Demon as I've used them in the past and the were perfect. On the subject of plates, did you receive my cash for the mount for my new plate?
  19. Perfect - that's exactly what I was looking for Attack! Congrats on the big 3000!
  20. is the lettering physically raised from surface of the plate?
  21. not legal for either domed or carbon domed - but it looks sooo pretty! I;'ve not even had a plate for the past 2 weeks and even followed a police car home in traffic for 15 miles and they never said anything so think I'm just gunna get them!
  22. nice pics guys - think I'll go for the borderless design now I just need to decide if domed black lettering will get me pulled or not......
×
×
  • Create New...