Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. Another Leeds owner! I'll be on the look out for you and expect a wave!
  2. My rear has been damaged recently so this is looking mighty tempting! £200?
  3. is this genuine or a copy?
  4. You passed me yesterday (I think?!) going opposite direction under the arch down from train station. Looked very nice and shiny in white
  5. My contracts not up till next year so have purchased the phone instead, hope there will be no implications when I cut my sim card to fit in the micro sim area You should be able to change it with your network provider if you go into a shop or call up! So no need to cut up SIM! They will just reprovision your number to the new SIM card no can do as new iphone is micro SIM only. cannot transfer from old sim to new and so either need to take out new contract (PAYG or Monthly) or cut it down to size.
  6. my insurance didnt change at all with an import, never noticed harder suspension between the JDM and UK either
  7. Welcome to the forum! There's bucket loads of zeds for sale these days so you have plenty of choices. I woulodn;lt worry too much about imports as many many people here own them, myself included, and as long as your careful when buying you will be fine - much the same as buying any car! If you find any on Autotrader or pistonheads etc post a link up and people can tell you if its a good deal or a lemon
  8. but the wheel isn't the same?
  9. probaby a future mod for me so interested here as well
  10. ooooh not a bad deal at all!
  11. more here as well viewtopic.php?f=115&t=35146&hilit=varrstoen I love them!
  12. does anyone know if I can get the same early upgrade deal through O2 if I get the hpone from the carephone warehouse rather than a O2 shop??
  13. right I've decided to go for the ip4 after having a polay with a Desire this morning. only thing that's stopping me now is stock levels and deciding if I should wait for the jailbreak to come through first!
  14. UNABASHED

    Zed and noble

    very nice, gotta love a Noble!
  15. congratulations
  16. loads of reasons. fancy a change want more power want more seats want better mpg upgrade downgrade list is endless!
  17. sounds like a good idea!
  18. another street racing post, really?
  19. just realised that the iphone4 doesn't have FM Radio - something I thought they were supposed to be implementing this time around! Gunna have a wee look at the Desire and see how they compare, although I'll still probably go for the half eaten fruit!
  20. I went through the chrome surround thing! It turns out that on there system it is listed as chrome but is actually black, the women called the parts guys and had them check it for me while I was there.
  21. +1 Asked me all about the aerial or heating element but nothing about tint.
  22. UNABASHED

    Spacers

    MW Tech have just started producing as well.... viewtopic.php?f=140&t=36536
  23. if they have seen your car can they not find out themselves??
×
×
  • Create New...