Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. downloaded last night as well - might as well give it a bash!
  2. perfect for rays, as the rears need the little eatra to suit the fronts
  3. she doesn't like nothin it seems
  4. thought as much, do I have to push it back in from behind the dash or from front? I only realised it was probably a button after I had got in and can;t go outside to check now
  5. Welcome Very nice rex you have!
  6. driving home from work today and something fell onto my foot, I am assuming this is a button that I don't use? If so, how do I go about refitting it?
  7. yes i am this is my old one: brilliant little car looks like my first car, except mine wasn't anywhere near as powerful as that little 'rocket'
  8. maybe he saw the pretty lady driving and was waving at her? either that, or you had just cut him up while you were putting lippy on and he was shaking his fist at you
  9. have you tried looking under the couch cushions? Where did you last see them? Have a few drinks, get nice and relaxed and then call Nissan for a quote - then try keep calm.
  10. my car came over through Bansai - still going strong Don't forget that if you bring one over now and register it here, then whatever age it is you will be paying premium raod tax!
  11. if your that worried just get it done at a garage, I remember Nissan actually did it for free as part of my service
  12. SEARCH BUTTON
  13. wow! loved it when it changed to a cityscape near the end, very impressive
  14. http://inhabitat.com/2010/06/30/street- ... e-on-ebay/
  15. Of all the things that I have wanted in my life, a Tron motorcycle is pretty much near the top of the list. And today that dream is a little closer to becomming reality! >>TRON MOTOCYCLES!<<
  16. if your car is a 296 coupe with GT pack then I'd put down GT Coupe or (296) coupe, best bet is just call your insurance company and ask them.
  17. NNNOOOOOOOOOO! I feel for you, makes you wanna cry when you feel and hear the crunch and slowly get out to inspect the damage!
  18. there is no polite way of saying it do you have fluffy cushions on each seat??
  19. One thing I have never got around to is removing the limiter, never much have the need to pass 112mph on the way to work
  20. Not really Im no more expensive on a fairlady than a uk. Also the imports have more charecter and usually stronger engines. A lot of impoort cars have stronger enginers and firmer suspension than there UK coubnterparts, unfortunately the zed is not one of these
  21. are we talking about a 350GT or a 350z with GT pack?
  22. that's the one!
  23. depends what you want from it and what your budget is - I've not got round to swapping mine as the ghetto-mod for my iPhone has seen me well so far Plenty of very knowledge guys on here will no doubt be along soon to advise on all things audio
  24. so who got it?
  25. I'd rather spend money on a new headunit that works perfectly with the iPod - much easier and far better quality
×
×
  • Create New...