Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. Welcome to the Forum Plenty of knowledgeable people on here to help with any niggles your zed may have! Try searching through some of the past issues for help as well.
  2. looking good, I do like the Likwid art badges - especially when next to the LED rear lights
  3. very different! Look forward to seeing it around Leeds - should make quite an impression, especially in a full carbon wrap!
  4. UNABASHED

    New shoes....

    they're....different!
  5. GM with big aftermarket wheels and nismo spoiler - plate had EIG or similar in funky fontage. Parked up outside Tesco Express last night
  6. got me some grease on my lunch to get her lubed up when I get home, do I need to jack the car up to get at these droplinks then?
  7. I think Tarmac was thinking more about clearing out the actice posts still for Sale when browsing through rather than keeping the sold items in once place to browse through them?
  8. beautiful
  9. what kit are you going for?
  10. Welcome to the forum
  11. Happy Birthday!
  12. I think an R32 is a good call. Reasonably sensible, nice bit of poke and still sticking with the v6
  13. your ride is sick man!
  14. you've got an awesome and cool car, now get rid of the Coldplay CD! Looks very mate - best colour as well!
  15. I bought an extra litre for fills ups inbetween service but so far I've not had to open the bottle - service was nearly a year ago now! I went for fully synth so this might have something to do with it?
  16. UNABASHED

    Powder coat rims

    I wanna say no, but I kinda like em
  17. PM'd
  18. UNABASHED

    Spoiler help

    http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=S ... c=EX&m=all
  19. UNABASHED

    Spoiler help

    I think it's stillen.....
  20. UNABASHED

    Spoiler help

    thats an amuse kit front and sides but as others have said the wind looks closer to ings
  21. Welcome to the forum! I assume that with you not seeming too bothered on the bodywork/colour that you have big plans for the zed?
  22. looks very mean and aggressive - love it!
  23. Didn't Husky have an ST or have I just made that up? I test drive an ST3 a few years back and was very close to signing the dotted line, in the end I decided it was just a little bit too sensible inside and out for what I wanted at that point and though I'd get something more exciting until I have to but backseats for the kids! Did really enjoy the car though but it never really felt exciting - maybe just me though?
×
×
  • Create New...