Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. had that on Type-R's as well iirc, they generally only have it on very high revving engines though so doubt the zed will have one!
  2. The nismo's with a dish look awesome!
  3. what was it? +1 +2 I REALY want to know what was said now! can someone in the know PM me if they don't want it in public forum?
  4. Isn't that Rik's car????? yeah that's Rik
  5. impressionist?
  6. I've got an Azure and found best look is plain, no pictures and no border. Looks so much smarter.
  7. it was actually shot with 2 sequences put together in post production edit: looks like I was beaten to the line on that one!
  8. I remember first time I saw it, has to be one of if not the best advert I've ever seen.
  9. never noticed that on mine...
  10. ahhhh now it all becomes clear!
  11. what do they do?
  12. UNABASHED

    NISMO spoiler

    you looking for new or used? genuine or replica?
  13. If you think of 2 p1's and p2or p3 then it's about average deal and could be got at other places. Which Evans Halshaw is it?
  14. go to Nissan at your peril! Lockwood and Greenwood are in Manchester if thats okay for you - can't recommend them enough!
  15. I don't mind slumming it with a 370 for a week!
  16. I love Kings of Leon but there's no way in hell I would be paying £75 a ticket!
  17. was at Silverstone i think
  18. it was a street racing thread, pointless and of no use to anyone anyway so no big loss
  19. I'm 5'8" and there fine for me
  20. seetickets and ticketmaster?
×
×
  • Create New...