Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Should be able about £45 for the boot mats shift knobs range from £65 - £150 I will bring a couple cf bonnet dampers will be £75 as no postage battery n brake, carbon mirror covers £80 polished plenum £120 rad caps £28 , oil filler caps £65 I will bring a few bits n bobs
  2. Hey guys and gals Im not really planning on doing the trading thing in Wales as I want to enjoy the weekend first and foremost as a 350z owner... Plus ive got some new performance related items to fit to my car before I go 'fingers crossed they will be fitted in time'. ... So I won't be trading out the boot of my car all day Heres a few smaller things I can bring for you to buy/look at Nismo shift knobs, chrome, black, carbon fibre, titanium Nismo oil filler caps Nismo Rad caps Window motors Polished Plenum 350/370z Car covers boot mats Nismo lug nuts Nismo short shifter Carbon fibre bonnet struts Carbon fibre mirror covers Carbon fibre battery and brake covers Ichiba spacers 10,15,20mm Motordyne Plenum spacers all kinds Motordyne MREV2 If anyone wants anything and can let me know before Friday this week I will order it up and bring it to save p&p Many thanks Chris
  3. Whats your budget ? I don't have any second hand ones but can do you a good deal on a new set of the Tein basic coilover set
  4. Just opened my box and I have two Silver ones, I will pop them both in an envelope so you have 1 spare
  5. Im selling brand new Scorpions £374 delivered Don't see many of the others come up 2nd hand tbh, you might get a K1
  6. I should have one spare that you can have bud I will pop it in the post for you, dont worry about the 40p
  7. French lad was good not that I watch that crap
  8. Looked into this myself, the beam points the opposite side which I'm pretty sure is either illegal or an mot failure, having said that I'm not 100% sure as how do we have so many imported cars on our roads ?? Maybe it's worth asking the dvla to get a definitive answer Or just get Husky to mod yours, will be cheaper that way
  9. If price isn't an issue then there's loads to choose from. Scorpion is a decent enough exhaust but fairly low budget and only Y pipe back. It's got a good sound but the slashed tips look less impressive than OEMs. Custom exhausts can be good but your not going to get anything if you sell. A decent brand exhaust will will hold it's value well
  10. I was going to buy my mum some bath salts for her birthday
  11. Have you considered a plenum spacer and HFCs to get the most out of your re-map ?
  12. These will give you an extra 15% bhp ok, that was a lie On a serious note though, a good brake and suspension set up is just as important as performance mods.
  13. I don't know what to believe anymore It is dodgy though, 10 years spent trying to catch him, billions spent, hundreds of innocent lives lost. He's just a man - all the sophistication available and it's took this long to catch the most wanted man in the world, Really ??? Daft thing is you and me will probably never know the real truth. I will hazard a guess that it involved money somewhere down the line. I just hope it's some miniscule consolation to the families that have lost loved ones and had their lives devastated during the last decade.
  14. He loves his food bless him.
  15. They should be pretty universal but I couldn't say 100% for sure. I have to say that is one of the best looking exhausts I've ever seen, really was pretty. Stunning car too Andy, lovely colour and very rare. Great meeting you
  16. Way up at the moment as theres no stock.... As per my recent Tsunami aftermath thread. Andy, I will borrow a car and drop it off mate. PM or text me your address and I will sort it Should just be back box and fitting kit, there might be a Greddy reg plate surround but that is for JDMs only
  17. I like the white Z If there was no such thing as speed bumps and pot holed filled roads I think I'd do something similar.
  18. The box is mahooosive for just a backbox Think you are the first uk owner to have one of these.... if you only knew what it took to get this baby
  19. In all seriousness it's probably worth listening to a car that has HFCs. You tube is good for giving an idea but it doesn't compare to real life.
  20. there has been some minor fitting issues with these and Scorpion make it very clear that these Zorsts are not suitable for imports. Unfortunately sellers and traders don't make it clear to consumers. First question would be is your car uk or import ? Stock and aftermarket ypipes are typically the same length, the tips don't really stick out that far, a bumper tuck would show it off a bit more . Chris
  21. they will fit fine with your stock y-pipe bud. Did you not get the ypipe then ? Your sig says CBE which I assumed was cat back exhaust. Tanabe have some due early June but they will more than likely be gone pretty quickly.
  22. it's just bedding in bud, nothing to worry about. Let me know when you want to unleash the beast with some Berk HFCs.
  23. Great write up bud. I didnt realise there was either a 350 or 370z unit in the uk till Simon mentioned he had asked another member. I'm expecting these to be quite hot over the next few years
×
×
  • Create New...