Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. it would be nice maybe one day As said op I can help you with everything apart from the uprev so if you want any advice etc drop me a pm or have a look through the Tarmac Sportz section
  2. +1 The LED is far superior to LCD and Plasma, not only in picture quality but also longevity. I went round all the shops and looked for the one I liked the most, then found it on line for just over half price fancy swapping it for some berks Thanks for the info guys do you have a link to the one you bought so I can check it out ?
  3. Been looking at buying a new tv but like everything these days it's not straight forward. Ideally wanted something 40-50" LCD for around £500 Then I looked on the Richer Sounds website and saw a 46" Sony Bravia 3D tv, trade in price £999. I thought that was a dam good price and don't mind spending the extra if it's worth it. I've not done any research as yet just wanted to see if anyone on here can give some input as to how they get on with the tv on a daily basis and if it's worth the extra cash. Thanks in advance Chris
  4. Wow very nice Ian
  5. lovely example, I hope you don't have to wait too long before it sells. Have you driven a Zed ? You might find it a bit sluggish as standard compared to yours. I have a feeling you won't have a standard one very long though . Welcome to the forum
  6. Group buy filled by anonymous buyer will pm details shortly guys
  7. Good buy for someone. A few errors on description they are around £850 a set plus tyres on top plus the weight of a wheel isn't 650kg if that were the case then the wheels would weigh more than the whole car and the 350z would nearly weigh 5 tonne
  8. Not a clue they come standard on JDMs so why they don't on uk cars is a mystery. I think Husky was working on a fix for this.
  9. One more required
  10. I have no pics but it was a ford fiesta RS in silver. Loved it but back then my insurance was £1500 a year and that's 14 years ago
  11. I can certainly help you there
  12. Don't worry bud, your already there
  13. My names Christopher and I'm a 33year old male hetrosexual. I currently have a scorpion, it's been nice and subtle. However, I'm a having a midlife crisis like most people on here so off it comes next week to be replaced with a bit of thunder.
  14. Hey Jaques first post and buying Berks, like your style. Let me know if you need a new exhaust to go with it
  15. The nismo is a very different beast. Its quite tame without hfc's. It may be a status thing and the build quality may not be great(the y-pipe flexi's) but the exhaust was designed by the guys who know the car best. It looks amazing and sounds awesome. I wish i found hfc's before the nismo exhaust from my car got sold. Greekmans car is the best sounding car i've heard on here I really wish you were coming to Wales I'm unleashing a uk first
  16. I'm going to be bringing a lot of products under £50 to Wales My fave is probably my matts. Love them to bits
  17. Nismo zorst is awesome and nothing like stock or scorpion in my opinion, yes it's a status thing along with every other Nismo product. Personally I think a true dual exhaust is the best. I can supply exhausts from £374 - £ 3500. It's all about personal preference. HKS true dual I can't wait for you guys to see the website, I have not even touched 1% of the products that I can supply on here due to the fact I've been so busy, however , I don't think there's an American/jap manufactured exhaust part that is available that I can't save you money on
  18. Carvery for me please buddy no pudding
  19. I don't mind doing four at this price to help speed things up.
  20. Yes mate Sold this one for £420 It wasn't a single shipment though... Its very tough putting out concrete prices though. Obviously if I combine shipping then it eases the costs of importing as I can split it between a few items. Also, every consignment I import is subject to something called a fuel surcharge. The price of aviation fuel has risen again so this month the fuel surcharge is up another 2.5% Most people are aware im in the process of developing a Japanese performance parts website and to be honest its taking up a lot of time and deciding sell prices is difficult. I will probably have to put things at a higher price on the site and offer discounts on the forum.. I am worried about pricing though as some members may be quoted different prices at different times but this is merely down to what the costs are at a particular time.. Unfortunately, like most things, importing is not as straight forward as what you would think.. Anyway, enough waffling If you can give me enough notice it should be around £420... if its needed urgent then you will probably pay a bit extra
  21. Hi bud I got one in for Julian, posted it today actually so he will be receiving it tomorrow. There's not a lot of margin in these tbh so not really something I would do a group buy on. I can order you one if you want one though.
×
×
  • Create New...