Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Nice one Jim
  2. I like some (only some) aspects of it tbh, the interior is pretty funky Its the wheels that kill it, they just look lost and hideous...
  3. Yup they are in.. I will send pm's out now
  4. I think a big chunk of members will upgrade to the 370z soon enough. Another two years and they will be more affordable.
  5. I do need to man up lol. Been feeling reet sorry for me sen
  6. Very rarely see them 2nd hand, in fact can only recall one and that was mine lol. Gimme a shout if you want a new one though
  7. Hi folks Been bed bound for a few days with a dam sick bug.. All outstanding orders are with me now, I just need to start packing up and sending out. I will be in touch with everyone shortly, feeling slightly more human tonight and managed to keep down a slice of toast and a cuppa. Apologies for any delays Chris
  8. Top banana Those titanium tips sure do look the business Glad your happy with it
  9. I had a customs invoice come to me last week 6 months after I imported something so doesn't mean much, the rules are there otherwise we would buy everything from abroad. I personally don't think it's worth the risk especially when I do them cheaper than buying direct and have them in stock
  10. They are on route as collected them yesterday. Should arrive tues/weds. Just got to repack which is a ball ache. Should have them out for delivery thurs/fri
  11. Looks great Sold a fair few of these now and think they are superb quality, true dual and available with titanium tips as well if preferred. Top banana
  12. This is where we are guys I have Orange ones as they are the most popular and look the best... At some point I will look to add more colours but im stocking up on loads of other products atm as the website is nearly ready but money is running out These are the business viewtopic.php?f=166&t=54034
  13. I bought a new bike a few weeks back. I was torn between a road bike and mountain bike. For me the Cube mountain bikes were spot on, really impressed. I ended up going for a road bike though and bought a Specialised Allez Sport, I'm glad I did too as you can really eat up the miles, i go out on it at every opportunity, just about to go for a quick 15 miler tonight and I look great in spandex - bonus
  14. Good news All items including pedals are ready... Should have them early next week Will be in touch
  15. One left in stock - good to go
  16. SSRs or Volks I think you are the type of person that will be disappointed if you buy anything less.. Worth saving the money imo
  17. Buy buy buy £200 - £250 ish max Its an original
  18. Right, Pedals are ready but I'm just waiting for a special order for a customer. Ideally want to tie it in altogether so will keep pushing for a date so bear with me please
  19. Yeah think so, Dont think it needs 20's though. I reckon smaller ones with bigger tyres look better on 4x4s rather than low profiles. Yeah Irfan, been thinking something with a turbo, prolly something that's already had cash spent on it and just lightly customise.
  20. No probs Will update when I get the go-ahead to collect
  21. Still waiting on stock... I ordered a few other bits that i'm waiting to come in, will chase up again
  22. I'm open to modding suggestions but for some reason there doesn't seem to be much of a Rav4 modding scene in the UK/USA
  23. As most of you know, I needed a new vehicle out of necessity so this won't impress the masses Had a look at 4 BMW X5s and was really not impressed with how they had aged, I did get my heart set on a Cayenne but Lee put me off... I decided to stay Japanese as they make the most reliable cars IMO.... Its not as Manly or Powerful as I wanted but it will do the job needed for the next 6 months or so, plus it is now the Tarmac Sportz delivery vehicle.... Good points, its full leather, its black, cheap to run and it has the style pack which is 'chrome bumper,side sills,boot sill and sunroof'. Bad points is, its only a 2.0l petrol and 0-60 is around 10 secs Good points, the little girl will be well happy and I won't have to keep borrowing cars plus I will be able to put some money away for a 2nd car next year.... im thinking Show Car ... As you can guess, no real plans to mod this except maybe some Tarmac Sportz livery, Blacked out windows and maybe an in car entertainment system... I might be tempted with new wheels at some point but not seen much choice What do you guys think... ? go easy
×
×
  • Create New...