Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Is it me or do the wheels not fill the arches very well on the pics ? thought they would being 19's I drove the 3.4s and I must say I was pretty impressed with it, I actually love the looks nearly as much as I do the 911 too. Great write up Dan... I definately wouldn't consider the 2.7
  2. HI BUFTON, HOWS IT GOING DC is not a brand I deal in, I can recommend the Invidia Gemini and Berks combo if you want it a bit more refined. All I will say is I had a loud set up and it did end up doing my head in after a while
  3. That's really good of him to do that. Fingers crossed it cures it
  4. I bought a scale model of my Supra when I had it so no you are not sad at all
  5. We have one so far 1) Anonymous
  6. This is the V2 from shine I can supply
  7. A few people expressed an interest in this bumper so I said I would offer it up on a GB This can run for a while but ideally need 5 (might be able to do it with 4 ) delivery times if in stock will be 7-10 working days, if they need to make more then its 3-4 weeks. viewtopic.php?f=166&t=57842 Bumper will be £450 Collected or Uk delivery of approx + £25 If anyone wants the full kit or sides or rear then this can be arranged but I will need to confirm prices.
  8. Do you still want one ? Im sure I found a spare the other day
  9. I can't comment on this kit as not seen one fitted. I am planning on offering the 350z 3d carbon kit up for a group buy soon which can be ordered as seperates with the N1 style rear wing and without rear valance for similar price to this kit. There's a feeler thread in Tarmac Sportz section. Also planning on a big purchase of Shine body kits, again would be similar price but minus the spoiler. There's pics on the exterior section of the website, prices are for single purchases on there so if I get a biggish order together they will drop drastically. Chris
  10. Uploaded a few new exhausts to the site this week. Also I had the scroll on the exhaust parts section changed to a 'landing page' so hopefully browser issues will be resolved but let me know. Still might be the 'cutting off' issue on IE http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/r35-gtr-e ... stems.aspx
  11. They do look awesome with the Dish on the rear, nice one Jeff
  12. I don't have a direct account with Wedsport as I won't sell the volume.. I have an agent I use who does have a direct account and he in turn gives me trade discount so I can supply them.
  13. That's a looooong way to travel for a service bud. Personally I would go local and instruct them not to carry out any work other than the general service. If they advise you something needs doing then get a price for the work.
  14. After discussions with Exhausts UK Tarmac Sportz have struck a deal to distribute Cobra Sport Peformance Exhausts. I was keen to offer another good value system for the 350z and I was impressed with Cobra's set up,quality and to promote another uk based business so the decision was made earlier today. You can choose from 4 different tips, CF one is +£20 They currently offer two versions of the 350z system Unresonated £395 Resonated £425 Unless you want to start going into K1 category I would stick to resonated but horses for courses Sound clips here: http://www.cobrasport.com/exhaust/Nissan/350+Z+/26/0/0 They also do a Y Pipe at £199 The exhausts are pre built and choice of tips added at order stage so turn around time is usually around 5 days. Cobra have a very strict RRP that is in their terms and conditions, anyone found advertising cheaper are in breach of contract so I can't advertise any cheaper. I know there is a Ypipe currently on ebay cheaper but they have been tracked down by Cobra and ordered to amend price. All prices include UK mainland delivery I will be adding the above and the R35 exhaust to the website shortly. I do like to get the first order placed sooner rather than later so the first person to order an exhaust can have a £25 voucher for Tarmac Sportz that can be used to purchase the exhaust Thanks Chris
  15. That clutch does look great
  16. Love those seats I reckon if it had different wheels and mahoosive spacing it would look awesome, bet a few K has been spent on that bad boy
  17. I actually really like those
  18. Wedsport BLC's are very nice and is something I can get I would seriously consider 18's with a chunkier tyre though, as Dan says you get a lot more feel and responce on the 18's then 19's but it depends what your goal is.... Looks or performance Only one way to find out..........
  19. If you want performance then lightweight 18's and a single exit zorst is the way to go If you want to look cool then it's 19's and a dual exhaust To be fair it ain't going to make much odds to most though
  20. Your not the first to say that Mike, I can ask and get a price
  21. knew it would be Marmite
  22. Thanks bud
  23. Don't think so buddy 4 Piece Kit Fits 2003-09 Models Part Number: 691405 Includes: Front Bumper Replacement, R/L Side Skirts, Rear Lower 5 Piece Kit Fits 2003-09 Models Part Number: 691406 Includes: Front Bumper Replacement, R/L Side Skirts, Rear Lower, 3d53 Rear Wing 5 Piece Kit Fits 2003-09 Models Part Number: 691407 Includes: Front Bumper Replacement, R/L Side Skirts, Rear Lower, N-Spec Rear Wing
  24. If you don't like that spoiler then they offer a Nismo N1 style one. Personally I like that spoiler but I am bad ass
  25. What do you guys think to this kit ??? Personally I think its But some may disagree. Not sure on prices yet as it depends how they pack them but I imagine the 5 piece kit would be around the £1500 mark http://3dcarbon.com/style_kits.asp?ID=4 ... 3=23&l4=44
×
×
  • Create New...