Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I can get it, might be a long lead time though
  2. Thanks for the heads up guys and thanks for the order OP
  3. Ive got a supplier I regularly place orders with that sells genuine Nissan ones for around £100. They are coming from the US though, not sure if the pedal sets are made differently on LHD cars or not though being totally honest
  4. Never had an issue with the JWT
  5. viewtopic.php?f=166&t=58759
  6. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx Few here to choose from
  7. It's advisable a potential buyer does his own HPI check, I would leave that to them.
  8. Sounds painful dude
  9. Nice one guys I'm having a cheeky airport beer and have been informed they have Internet at the hotel so I will be available
  10. Hi all I'm attending to some important overseas snowboarding business from tonight through to Sunday Not sure I will have Internet or not so I will answer any pms/emails on my return Bon Voyage and many thanks Christophe Tarmaccadam the first A daily bump from a fellow member would be appreciated
  11. When we are happy then it will be all parts.
  12. It's definitely looking good Christopher.
  13. All of them Which one are you looking at in particular ?
  14. If your quick I can get you one of these for Monday/Tuesday next week but I will need to know fast as I have one on order already.. The other pic a few posts up looks like a Veilside V1 copy, I don't do the copies but I can get an original VEILSIDE !! in FRP for £550 or Carbon Fibre for £650 Failing that I can do any of the Seibon ones for £425
  15. Yes it got fitted but there was an issue with the bumper, we are working on it still. Will update when I have news
  16. I'm going to be ordering 5 for stock next month. Website price will be £145 delivered compared to £150 at funky power. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-jwt- ... hield.aspx Forum price will be £130 delivered Can also get JWT flys etc
  17. Long time ago and he compared his prices with Parcel Monkey who are generally the cheapest
  18. Sad day Will, after talking with you this week I think you have made the right decision
  19. But honestly tho, if the theory of Top Gear is anything to go by, then perhaps in a few years, the CF goods may well be acceptable in fit and finish.....not holding my breath tho. Maybe. They need to start being a bit more original though. It has the fastest selling car industry on the planet so I imagine there will be some petrol heads spurn in no time at all
  20. Beat me to it Mark
  21. Hmm Shenzhen, that well renowned Chinese city famous for supplying body kits
  22. Did they not do one that colour in the Uk ? It's stunning isn't it
×
×
  • Create New...