Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Like it !! The lip painted up nicely too
  2. I can prescribe some things to help with the Zeditis lol Welcome to the forum
  3. Not much difference really, most people go for Berks so I keep plenty on stock They are £380 at the moment but due a slight increase in new year
  4. Skirts and spats in stock, just waiting on lips which will be available week after next
  5. Not quite what I wanted for a new project lol Good seeing you the other day Mitz
  6. I think I understood some of that lol, I probably should have pointed out I'm not techy minded. I have a laptop and iPad but I have a huge task data loading spreadsheets and images for the new site, I am getting help from the suppliers and an aftermarket parts association but there is still going to be a lot of cutting and pasting to get it in the format required. That's the reason I want two screens really
  7. Hi all, I am looking at getting a new desk top computer, I saw this at Costco £499+vat Anyone got any thoughts on it or recommend something better in that price range ? http://www.packardbell.co.uk/pb/en/GB/content/serie/newonetwo Not sure if this question is daft or not I've got a lot of work to do with spreadsheets and images etc, is it possible to run two monitors and copy and paste from both ? Any help would be much appreciated Christopher
  8. Come on 370z owners Available to order from Tarmac Sportz 7 week lead time (sorry Jay lol)
  9. Yes buddy. Pm me when you want it. I can send with skirts if you want them
  10. Lol, I don't do all that pm for pricing They are £299 on eBay £275 for members or I have uk versions complete replacements but not as good quality for £215 Still got your harness too
  11. Nice one Niko
  12. I've got lips due in a few weeks, 2 sets of skirts and 5 spats. Yeah I can sell seperately no problemo
  13. Hi all FXN wants a Nismo lip for his HR 350z, I could do with a couple more if anyone is interested. Will do them at £150 instead of £175 if I can get two more Heres what they look like on the DE, it will be same style and same Polyurethane material so it won't shatter like fibreglass http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-nismo-style-polyurethane-lip.aspx Can do the 03-06 DE lips for £125
  14. I can get the Nismo for Facelift Zeds but it depends how fast you need it. The Greddy Gracer won't fit a HR If you wanted CF there's three or four options from Seibon but they are all around £400. I contacted that company for you by the way but not heard back yet.
  15. Due to these being made to order I would like to get the order in next week. Please confirm if you want one
  16. Beauty, really want a restoration project myself but too many time constraints at the moment.
  17. Nice price, I will be supplying the full band at about £450 new so well worth buying
  18. I would go HFCs if you can stretch to it as less hassle as MOT emissions test will fail with decats fitted, I can supply either. Wasso is doing a Group buy on coloured spacers.
  19. The combo with the Berks and that exhaust really does work well , sounds great
  20. It's a lot nicer than the Nismo one IMO
  21. Yes, that would work, it's Carbon Fibre so a bit pricier. I can supply those too
  22. I had gunmetal on my blade, loved them I can supply Rota Grid or Varrstoen at affordable prices or more options depending on budget. Drop me an email if I can help
×
×
  • Create New...