Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Megan racing is the Japspeed of America HKS replica, Chinese made Invidia would be cheaper ordering through me after you add everything on. Let me know if I can help
  2. I have these in stock now guys
  3. Quite like that Sam
  4. ES3 Sizes * 5x114.3 | Hub bore: 73.1 | Non-Staggered | Staggered 19x9.5 +22 5x114.3 19x9.5 +12 5x114.3 19x10.5 +22 5x114.3 19x10.5 +12 5x114.3
  5. They are the ES2's too, why don't you have a set of those
  6. Dude, you forgot your camera !! Can I put this on the website please ?
  7. Lol, how about some nice chrome Muteki nuts at £50
  8. Keep them white, white wheels are awesome
  9. I think they are discontinued Haydn
  10. The ES5's are the mesh ones, I can ask but I would imagine it would be tricky to powdercoat them tbh. They are showing zero stock at present. The ones above look like ES2's, plenty of those in that offset and that colour can be done
  11. Hey guys and girls, Been a massive fan of these wheels myself for a while now, to say they are one of the more trickier suppliers to pin down is an understatement as this has been in the pipeline for going on two years, to cut a long story short i've now gone full circle and finally opened an account with the direct source which is what I was always striving to do. I've also just been set up tonight with an online stock inventory. All the details, pics etc are in here: http://varrstoen.com/products/ The popular wheels for the 350/370z are the ES1 / ES2 / ES3.. Prices are dependant on you guys to be honest, If I had 3 customers minimum I can do them in standard colour for £1150 in: 19"x9.5" Fronts et12 or 22 19"x10.5" Rears et12 or 22 18 as above £1110 If somehow I managed to get 10 of you lucky guys together then I could do them at £1050 for 19's or £1010 for 18's, its pretty doubtful but if you wanted to spread the word on other forums then feel free. To be fair the difficulty getting hold of these wheels at the moment you could probably sell them on ebay for £1300 plus a set. I have been studying the online inventory tonight and stock is really good on the ES2's staggered as above in matte black which is the most popular wheel but not good at all in the other styles, so depending on interest I would have to enquire further on the lead times. Prices don't change unless you wanted to go for: Zero offsets which would be an extra £20 per wheel **special order** 11" width wheel woud be extra £20 per wheel Custom Paint strip/Powder Coating £60 per wheel - coating is done here http://www.tiger-coatings.us/index.php?id=1295 Paint strip/Polishing £80 per wheel Centre caps are included in prices I think I have covered most things but inevitably there will be something I have missed, this is strictly a one time offer, normal prices will be on the new website. Leadtimes, dependant on stock at time of order, full payment required up front, will look to tie this up by mid April. Please form an orderly queue behind me as i'm treating myself 1. Tarmac
  12. Yeah, I had some frustrations with EU/Uk varrstoen, they can't react to stock needs, if they don't have it in the uk it's a 3 month wait for a container. I now have an account with UK and USA so can get any wheel within around two to three weeks max. I'm just waiting for the online stock checking facility to be set up and then I'm good to go. I will put up an introductory offer thread up in the next week or so
  13. Yes emissions fail with decats Second hand OEM I'm guessing £100 New Berk High Flow Cats £400
  14. Like it
  15. Ba dum tish Sorry I'm too sexy for your band
  16. That's awesome !! Nice work
  17. Top marks for spotting, like Dave I recognise that beautiful head too. The three of us together could form a tribute band to a camp 80's trio
  18. Bad news - out of stock Good news - ten more due shortly Bad news - weak pound v dollar so may be a slight increase
  19. Watch this space, had some obstacles with Varrstoen Europe as stocks are cack but I've just this week managed to convince Varrstoen USA to sell to me direct ;-)
  20. Bigger than you think aren't they, and I'm not talking about your muscles lol
  21. Reminds me of an old thread hidden away somewhere..
×
×
  • Create New...