Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Welcome to the forum.They are a common upgrade but rather than googling anti roll bar try "sway bars"(yank name). I have 5 different brands currently on the website which will be launching next month: ST suspensions Stillen Eibach Tanabe Hotchkis Prices range from around £350-450 depending on manufacture
  2. I have Walbro fuel pumps and mishimoto thermostats in stock, common choice is DW 600cc injectors and AAM FRS to go with this kit but as Sam says its down to the owners choice.
  3. Lol, cheers Mark, that's the benefit of an import account and dedicated customs department. Shipping doesn't take long, if I pick something up on a Friday from California where 90% of my suppliers are then I usually get it on a Monday morning. The slow part is money clearing and suppliers. Stevo, that is a "special" order so it would be around 3 weeks. Would definitely be different and not your run of the mill wheel set up though so worth the weight. If not other options are Rota PWR 19" Rota GTRd 18" Rota Grid 18" or 19" Enkei SSR Or I can supply Avant Garde M310s All apart from SSR are between £800-£1500 depending on sizes
  4. Afraid not Dave, these are one of the best nuts available so I'm sticking with them. It's a pretty standard size of nut anyways tbh
  5. I missed called you earlier bud, 3:30pm ends 934755 I'm in bed with the Missus now so prob best to ring in morning
  6. Guess you could always change them for universal 3" / 3-1/2" tips. They come loose in the box
  7. There's only one size on the Gemini's, why did you want bigger ?
  8. I used to have a similar issue with my Supra, happened a couple of times on the same street where my sparring partner lived, the AA said it possibly down to radio waves interfering with the key. No idea if he was right but it was odd it only happened on that street. Hopefully it won't happen again
  9. How about a nice set of matte black Varrstoen 2.2.2 £1150 19's £1080 18's
  10. Ten more coming in Monday
  11. Still got a couple left in current batch guys
  12. Got ten more sets of these in black coming in next week
  13. I've got a pallet coming in in a few weeks time so if anyone wants a set please let me know sharpish
  14. One of the best cars ive ever owned, think she would be better with an automatic rather than stick, nice assets though, I was expecting them to make an appearance, it never happened which was a bit disappointing
  15. Interesting, let me know when you are a dab hand
  16. Ha ha, nice work. Can you do any colours ?
  17. I should have probably said I can get the Injen cotton ones or socks for £15, just ordered two red ones for a member, sorry. The cotton ones are more for" not sucking up cack " than shielding heat though
  18. Ah bless her, Reasonable price, I got £4.5k on trade in year before last
  19. I've never really been one for watching MPG but I reckon around town it's probably late 20's and motorway is about 40. I could probably get more if I drove more carefully but that's a bit boring, are you selling my old zed ? How's she running ? I seem to have a similar car taste as you, I buy your 350z, and now looking for a 535, lol or possibly Navara going on the latest thoughts, going to hit autotrader in a sec. Curious, how do you find the 535, are you getting more than 30mpg around town? How about on a good run?
  20. I've been looking at the Navaras, my brother in law had an L200 and had major issues costing him £1000's which put me off a bit, I do think it looks better though. I have a 535d msport for my daily, it's a 3.0l twin turbo, plenty of torque and power, reasonable mpg return, lots of electronics which is good and bad when they stop working, worst than the 350z in the snow but all in all a lovely car to drive.
  21. Far left doesn't offend me at all, I don't think they were ever that fit tbh.
  22. Veilside front lips will be in end of April fingers crossed
×
×
  • Create New...