Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Kilt Dave ? I get it - he must be Scottish
  2. Emails are bad, but the phone calls for PPI are driving me up the wall, either a call centre or automated.
  3. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-apr-cf-splitter.aspx Might be better ones via google images
  4. Ignore that, seen it says lip cover. Best bet would be CF APR splitter if you want carbon. The Stillen might be a mare to wrap as there's a few raised parts where it sits flush with the OEM bumper
  5. Hi bud, It's not compatible with a cf lip on your OEM bumper.
  6. I have two options on Brake lines Stoptech - all four lines are £120 Technafit - all four lines are £85 Above are in stock, there's four options on Discs below, I will need to order in Stoptech F&R Blank £295 Stoptech F&R Slotted £395 DBA 4000 F&R Slotted £610 DBA 4000 F&R Slotted and drilled £620 Package prices on first page are really good value, and exclusive to 350zuk members
  7. My Zed did exactly the same, there's only one cure i'm afraid, you will have to supercharge it.
  8. There's always a difference with genuine and fakes my man Genuine ones have smaller sharper reflector patterns, fake ones have wider bigger patterns. Both are a bit improvement on the gruesome orange ones though
  9. 350z Brembo fitment Front AND Rear pads £129 delivered Get on it !! Serious stopping power with these on your Zed
  10. Couple of systems sold this week, thanks for the order guys - keep them coming !!
  11. Not the easiest to fit but thats out weighed by cool points, it would fit but you may need to adapt the standard bumper. Only one left in current batch guys
  12. I have a set of genuine nissan ones CLEAR - 1 Only end of line stock £40 delivered or I have replica ones I sell on ebay for £25 Clear - Plenty in stock, no complaints on fitment Cheers Tarmac
  13. Thanks Ionabee, At the moment Berk Technology are so backed up with orders that I have no plans to do a GB at least till I have fulfilled customers outstanding orders. Apologies
  14. There are a few hovering around £15k at the moment, been looking myself. I love autos, lazy driving all the way for me as long as its a 3.0l plus engine.
  15. Very nice, really like polished wheels
  16. I was at Silverstone at the weekend driving a GTR, it was pretty epic. Love Silverstone, enjoy !
  17. Can the car be fixed as a cat-d or is it a total write off ?
  18. Ha ha, 350z's are a nightmare at drive thrus when you window motors knacked
  19. Yup, needs wheels to at least half pull it off. To be fair he probably returned to standard before selling up.
  20. Possibly, the scorpion bar the Miltek is pretty much one of the quietest systems going though, which is why I'm surprised you are getting drone, roar yes but drone is surprising.
  21. Surprised your getting drone, I've heard that set up but with Stillen Ypipe rather than the Cobra, it sounded sweet on ChrisS' car. Don't think it was droney. You will always get a bit of noise, par for the course... Drone is K1/N1/Buddyclub Try a Stillen Ypipe 'just kidding'
  22. Pads and brake lines are now in stock guys
×
×
  • Create New...