Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Yes bud, £450 delivered Polished are on back order at Injen, Black available to ship in to me. The Takeda short rams are pretty popular at £300 in polished Drop me a pm if you want a set
  2. Start her up in my section then. £375 for DE delivered £395 for HR delivered As i distribute these That's the best I can offer non trade for a minimum of 6 sets mixed so be my guest
  3. No bud , just HRs Might have something coming in shortly to suit you if you don't want Berks. Berks are the best though
  4. Bought one last year for mrs T, If your not over fussed then it's fine, if your a techy then the newer ones are loads sharper and faster
  5. Only a couple more of these left guys
  6. Wheels are still available to order Treat your zed to a new pair of shoes
  7. Could do with a couple more C'mon guys
  8. They were discontinued years ago The only chance you have is finding a very very rare one in circulation.
  9. Have to agree with Will on the hub cap look, unless you have a big set of after market wheels it doesn't look right but each to there own. Now Anthracite, as suits says - that looks good. A set of Varrstoen ES2's or Rota grids is what you need
  10. Vlad, Virgin are doing a good deal on credit cards at the moment. 0% interest for 12 months Get a nice new shiny one, I will look after you
  11. Don't think they sell them Will lol I however do, £130 delivered - drop me a pm OP and I will sort you out
  12. The resonated is pretty loud, add decats, a Ypipe , a pop charger and it really will be. The non res is loud and droney
  13. Ok so I took a 2009 Navara Platinum out today. This won't be an in depth Ekona style review I'm afraid Exterior - Black &chrome, side steps, roof rack, Manly enough, like it Ride - drives pretty much like a car, very pleasant Power - not too shabby, was expecting the big lump to be a lot more sluggish but for a big gal she shifts ok Interior - heated seats, full leather, cruse control, 6 cd changer, leccy windows and sunroof. For a commercial vehicle you can't fault it. All in all pleasantly surprised, it will be hard to beat in the price bracket
  14. Good info thanks guys The SAGE set up does look good, do you pay for the software and is it then a monthly fee ? Also does anyone know if is accessible via other devices or is it purely PC based
  15. Hi All, Ive got a meeting next week with a business adviser on computer systems. I've been a key user for companies I've previously worked for that have installed the likes of Kerridge/SAP to name a few so I'm reasonably familiar with systems. I always like to ask a bit of advice and gauge opinion from this forum before committing to any decisions so I thought I would throw this out here first to make sure I cover all bases. Firstly, I'm looking for minimal spend at first as I've literally invested everything back into the business this year and need to get back into the black, I know you get what you pay for but that upgrade will have to wait. Secondly, I'm on the go a lot and work from home at night so something that can be connected to on various devices would be nice. Thirdly, basic transactions : Creating sales orders Requisitions Purchase orders Goods receipting Invoicing Any recommendations/advice before I take the only options I get would be great. Chris
  16. 1. SuperStu 2. Arran 3. Vlad 4.SkylineV35 5. smudgedon 6. Web customer
  17. Yes matey it will Save your flexi issues and order a Stillen Or cobra with two years guarantee on flexis
  18. Right guys !! If i get 5 they are £189 delivered, stock is good at suppliers. I can put one set in stock if we get 4. If we can get 10 I can do them at £180 delivered. These are the best bang for buck pulley sets available for your Zed, they free up a lot of weight compared to OEM pulleys and you don't need to mess about changing belts like you would on underdrive. If you want to take advantage of this GB please put your name down and start a list below, I won't be advertising/selling AMS products anymore as there's not enough AMS products to make it worth while so this will be your last opportunity. Ideally looking at tying this up by the end of the week
  19. Looks good, Polished Takeda intake, polished plenum and blue hoses next ?
×
×
  • Create New...