Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Do you know the part number ?
  2. E90 http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/bmw-08-13-m3.aspx I took an E46 out for a test drive, nice car but the one I looked at was shabby, just sold a set of Varrstoen ES7's to an E46 owner. I can sort exhausts for you too
  3. Just watch out for the screw heads
  4. Some buyers won't buy used and would rather pay more at a garage and also part chop. I would be annoyed if I was the OP but only annoyed with myself for missing out. However I'm a great believer in fate so this Zed was obviously not "the one", keep looking and ye shall find !! As for Greg, He has: business rates Taxes Premises Wages Repairs/servicing/upgrades accounts fees Vat Insurance advertising And depreciation to think about so he has to make a profit other wise he won't be in business very long. OP - keep your chin up keep searching and you will find a private sale at a decent price and you will love it, plus the money you save can be well spent in my shop below Happy hunting dude !!
  5. Yeah I have one left, drop me a pm if you want it You should be able to fit it ok with just the lip as it connects to the OEM bumper
  6. Yes everything is available to order now, you can be my guinea pig and test it if you want I've tested it myself a few times. Personally I would choose the Motordyne spacer but I haven't uploaded those yet
  7. Mrs Ks side diffusers should arrive at zee zed shed tomorrow, thought Chris could do with something to do over the weekend as I know it's a bit slack down there
  8. Good question indeed, One that I've been mulling over too, as I want to get a flagship car for the business LS2 would be mentally insane, I would be willing to help you with parts/shipping for this as its a project I would love to be involved and to put in the magazines. Cayman is a no for me, 911 all day long 370z also very appealing !! I guess out the 3 above the LS2 would be the special one but also the biggest PITA.
  9. It's fine on Chrome or Firefox , I will use them for now
  10. Top man, like your thinking !
  11. Does anyone else have issues with fonts etc ? Its seems to have a mind of its own when i'm on the PC. Sometimes its italic, sometimes its bold, sometimes its underlined and sometimes its crossed out, I know its not a ball ache to change it back to normal I just wondered why it seems to happen all the time. Tonight the enter/return button won't work on here. I'm on windows internet explorer if that makes any odds, I can't answer any more questions than that as i'm not techy minded. :unsure:
  12. Give some roar to your ride yo !!!
  13. Fresh stock of these in black or chrome
  14. I just sold a bulk load abroad so stock is running low but I do have another batch in production
  15. Hi Guys I've got an order from one of my overseas wholesalers for a bulk batch of these. If anyone wants to piggy back the order at a dicounted rate of £250 delivered let me know today and I will order you one in http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/GB/350z_STILLEN_Front_Splitter_OEM_Fascias/350Z-350zsplit.aspx
  16. Got your PM I only have muteki supertuner closed ended in black or chrome at the moment. Can order them in, two weeks
  17. Spats or splash guards ? They fit with spats but not with splash/mud guards
  18. Ha ha, No name changes for this company
  19. What they said ^ 370z side diffusers due in a couple of weeks too Welcome to the best forum in the world
  20. Let your Bro know if he still has the Celica
×
×
  • Create New...