Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Yeah, I like it, would I do it though ? Probably not
  2. Just know pleasing you !! I hope you like our Iberdesign 350z demo car
  3. Ever seen the silver 350z with pink Varrstoens and pink highlights. Works well http://varrstoen.com/news/es-2-2-2-19-nissan-350z-z33-gloss-pink-powder-coat/
  4. Hans RX7 in Tokyo Drift
  5. You weren't trying to do it in the rain were you, and you were fitting to the outside of the window ? Loads of people have these on their Zeds so should stick ok...
  6. Ahh but where's the decal
      • 1
      • Like
  7. It's still a better price that an original even if it is painted, plus it will be lighter
  8. Not yet they are coming early next week.
  9. Anyone after new wheels ? Varrstoen and Rota are both great options and good prices
  10. Roll up roll up !!! Get the coolest mod on for your Vee Hee Cul
  11. Plenty of these in stock guys
  12. Bad news - Sold out Good news - 10 more due in early next week
  13. Should be with you in time but these go out Royal Mail so it can be a bit of a lottery
  14. Have a look on the new website link on my sig. Lots of great selections available plus official sound clip vids if available http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/products.aspx?CategoryId=a8d1e195-0ca7-481c-a47c-b9447bbd5040 http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/products.aspx?CategoryId=6acd5627-7b5a-4fcd-b947-09b52eb6090b
  15. Splitters look fine on a standard Zed, Side diffusers look better Rear diffusers look awful without spats These are just my personal opinions Looking good
  16. Got your pm bud. I don't sell any full replica bumper replacements. From experience it's basically a lottery, most of the uk sellers like EPR, Knightracer, JDM etc all use the same kit and it's just hit and miss. There are two companies I'm talking too about V1 and V2s and they are both from Taiwan as these companies produce quality parts. Problem is you have to buy a bulk load to make it worth while and the price is obviously higher than your average Chinese replica. Best advice i can offer if buying a complete front or rear bumper replica would be where ever you buy it from have them fit it. That way there's no complaints about it fitting, no return costs and it's seller/fitters issue.
  17. Yep, bit misleading there website, I know there's been many complaints. Drop me a pm if you want one cheaper
  18. Thanks guys ^ If its a HR I have some ERZ High Flows in stock at £300 Also have Berks in stock
  19. Got it, Ireland is slightly dearer postage but I will let you off
  20. Great upgrade, yes I currently have stock available
  21. Cool, I'm on it. Will come back to you
  22. Good job you are as Missus Benjy would definitely notice one of these on the front of your car
×
×
  • Create New...