Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Got some to choose from here bud http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/products.aspx?CategoryId=00fe4e62-ede5-4003-b523-06e75cf32a82
  2. Afraid I don't but I can do you some nismo spats if you want a cooler look
  3. Why not treat her to these, you will notice a big difference http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70101-stoptech-brake-package-deals-for-350z-wbrembo/
  4. I can do you a stubby that keeps a good reception Plus you get a Tarmac Sportz decal - win win
  5. Porno !! In a good way
  6. Nope, it's the new Tarmac roof spoiler, Ryan tested it for me
  7. That looks awesome !!
  8. Stocks arrived - pm if you want one
  9. Nice pics
  10. Invidia have been really low on stocks the last few months. Only one I can get in the next few weeks is rolled stainless
  11. yeh i saw the clear ones on ebay but i think black will look better you see Tint spay is £4 a can
  12. Lol, that's why I try not to give opinions on exhaust sounds Ricemaster, ok " it was too quiet for my ears" "really quiet" dream on soft lad. Not everyone assesses "loud" as sounding like a nuclear wind roaring down the road!
  13. http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/products.aspx?CategoryId=32850911-9f8a-43e4-a5fc-24678e254d1d
  14. I have clear ones, non genuine Nissan £25 or genuine £40
  15. Thanks guys I like the Hi Lux but I think it's too much, I want to spend around £225 a month I reckon
  16. Hi all, Just wondering if anyone leases a pick up for their business etc and if they have any recommendations ? I took a Nissan Navara Platinum out the other week and that ticks most boxes. It's got to be versatile for the family so must be a twin cab, either Navara, L200 , Isuzu, Hi Lux etc but I also want the best deal so this thread is more about what leases companies offer the best deals. Would appreciate any recommendations and good and bad experiences Cheers Chris
  17. Admin can I've not always been Tarmac He was Jennifer before That's my real name
  18. At the moment I think there's just one set left, I can get more in as and when though
  19. Admin can I've not always been Tarmac
  20. Got it bud, slight delay on this but posted yesterday with thanks
  21. Good choice Gary Yes all in stock and ready to go !!
  22. Can be a bit tail happy but they are an awesome driving machine !!
×
×
  • Create New...