Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. still chance to hop on
  2. Some of these would look good if powder coating black http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/74113-tarmac-sportz-370z-side-diffusers-now-available-special-offer/
  3. Not a great deal tbh, the size of the little reflectors bits are bigger on the replica ones, you wouldn't really notice unless looking closely buddy
  4. I have one set of genuine nissans at £40 or Replica one at £25 Stubbies £15 If you want replica reflectors and stubby you can have them both for £38
  5. Tarmac Sportz Side diffusers £185 Tarmac Sportz rear spats and diffuser £250 Stillen Front lip £275 Exhaust £425 - £1500 Berk HFCs £400 JWT pop charger £130 Plenum Space £175 We don't do moderate on here I do have clear reflectors and stubby in stock though
  6. Seen it before but never tire of watching it
  7. It's a nearly brand new exhaust then Too loud I'm guessing ?
  8. About £100 I reckon
  9. Least you finally got it, I've used them in the past as it was cheaper to have a trade account with them rather than the $X0,000 buy in for a lower discount tier at Vortech, they messed me about with Gary's and we both ended up dealing direct with Vortech to sort it, needless to say I wouldn't pee on that dirty sh1tty company if it was on fire !! I now deal direct and pay more to ensure I get the kits within a month. Might do a group buy across three forums soon do get the better tier
  10. We used to refer to this as a PICNIC Problem in chair not in computer
  11. Hi all, Motordyne have a fairly sizeable minimum order quantity value so the only way I will be supplying parts is when I have enough orders to make the minimum order value. All I will be stocking is the plenum spacers for now, I've had an overseas order for an exhaust come in today so if anyone wants any Motordyne products then let me know. This is the only way I will be able to sporadically offer Motordyne products from now on so I will just re-bump this thread as and when I order. Chris
  12. Didn't Lexx have them on his white one and Matt Bowey on his green. They are pretty funky
  13. Nice intakes, they aren't the Injen cold air intakes in the pic though, they are the short ram. Not wanting to be picky but the cold air ones are a lot dearer. Anyone thinking about these is still getting a great bit of kit at a good price and will definitely make the car sound like it should !! GLWTS
  14. Any updates on the Supra, how you getting on
  15. Hi All, All the above are now on the vendor list. Products will be added to the new site eventually but if any one needs anything be sure to let me know Chris
×
×
  • Create New...