Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Someone must have one knocking about
  2. Ha ha - nice one jim bob
  3. I knew what would happen on this thread
  4. Not you Spurs mad Dave... Just wondered if anyone on here works in the trade. I'm after some small parts to be made up Drop me a pm if you can help
  5. Hi - if anyone has one knocking around can you drop me a message please
  6. They don't give gains as such, they reduce weight, the OEM pulleys are big heavy lumps in comparison to these. I never had one on my Zed so I can't comment but many have had them and said they make a big difference
  7. I have a few of these left in stock, not going on the new website http://www.amsmotorsports.com/shop/ind/350z-g35/engine/ams-350z-g35-aluminum-race-pulley-kit.html
  8. These are not going on the new website so if anyone wants them just holler http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-genuine-nissan-splash-guards.aspx
  9. Sold loads to Northern Ireland Kyle Never had a reported problem. They pass MOTs, but worse case scenario is they are on the limit and need 5 or 10 mins. Mine passed cold no issues, same with 95% of owners Chris
  10. I have both in stock £250 for the pair
  11. R35 GTR Ferrari 355 Porsche Cayman 350z 370z Supra Lotus Elise WRX STI Porsche 911 Trabant (rally around Budapest) possibly the most fun considering its the worst car in history
  12. Looked into it and VIS racing do a replica I've got some of their Veilside lips and in general the fit is pretty good, they are replicas so will need prepping etc. They are pricey to ship though, they come from outside the USA and then from USA to UK so you get a double hit and they can be a wait. If you want to arrange a group buy and can get 4 people then I can do them at £215 each but you will need to factor in the above Up to you buddy
  13. Will do buddy
  14. Just got off the phone to Berk, stocks aren't great so they are making some up for me. This means this group buy to ensure no back orders is going to be limited to: 6 sets of DE 2 sets of HR
  15. They are too pricey for genuine ones. Might be able to do something down the line on the replica front but I have a lot of work in the pipe line so could be a while
  16. Be patient is all I would say
  17. Yes buddy, Price in my post on page one for the HR ( the 350/370Z HR's use the same part)
  18. Shouldn't be any difference to Stock zabba
  19. I would say a week on Friday closing / payment date,
  20. ^ what he said They pass MOTs
  21. Stillen one is best bang for buck. I highly recommend it, others will fail and will need replacing
  22. One to look out for is the 370z Motordyne exhaust Not on the website yet but should be this week Plenty here to browse over : http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/products.aspx?CategoryId=6acd5627-7b5a-4fcd-b947-09b52eb6090b I like the Agency Power video clip, good price too
  23. Cool, OP if you change your post and title we can start the ball rolling.
×
×
  • Create New...