Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Invidia for sound and price. There's other options too though, Injen is an awesome exhaust, Motordyne too. Let me know if I can help, theres plenty of video clips on the website too
  2. I've got a DE polished Takeda here now, they are Sweeet !!
  3. Lol, Awesome weekend, massive thanks to the Zedshed for testing the prototype, feeding me and putting me up. As for The Bitch !! What a machine, so glad I took some spare panties with me though !!
  4. Tarmac@TarmacSportz

    RIMS

    I reckon you will struggle to get 3 on a group buy Martin let alone 10, tried it myself, worth giving it a go if you can get a good price. Have you though about Varrstoen wheels ? Bit different to the norm and only slightly more in price
  5. Injen are pretty awesome to be fair, love their products
  6. Lol, my bad !! I thought Arran had a HR for some reason
  7. How about the Takeda dual intake, sold plenty of these: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_06-08_Takeda_Retain_Short_Ram_Intakes/350z-350z-TR-3004P_.aspx
  8. If you don't want coilovers and just want to upgrade your shocks then I can supply KYB shocks for around £325 for all four, or I can do the BC coilovers at £695
  9. No probs buddy, I paid £100+vat for a full system and Berks , it depends where you are I guess but mine was a pretty fair deal I think
  10. Cheers Kyle I can supply but the HKS Hi power is seriously pricey, like over £2k
  11. Hello martek
  12. Already been on this project for the past few months, Just going for final testing and pictures this weekend then they will be on sale I have an original CF for sale, and the slight twist will be that I am having vortex generators (the side bits) made in Carbon Fibre if people want that option... I was trying to keep this " Top Secret " pardon the punn but nevermind
  13. Well I've sold the sum total of ..... Zero single exits in three years lol
  14. Motordyne don't do a single exit ? Not on the lists any how. If you want GO then go for it.
×
×
  • Create New...