Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Re-order time, let me know if you need anything
  2. Errr freaking wow !!! That Is stunning
  3. Hi Dan, I have some HFCs in that are on offer, drop me a pm.
  4. Is it any different to the 350 antenna ?
  5. I'm ordering from Motordyne this week so if you want anything give me a shout. Alternatively there are other options but if its cheap and reliable back box then I would go Scorpion
  6. Yeah that's flocking awesome !! Love the originality of that. Top job Billy
  7. I'm going to make a comment on this based on facts. I know the company that produces in mass quantity the exhaust, the decats and HFCs sold by some of the performance companies that rebrand these types of products. Some of the other traders on here are aware I have tested some products, decats fitments were ok but not necessarily compatible with other parts, as Wasso/CS found with his Motordyne system. One thing we also tested and I'm not mentioning any particular company, was that these products were being sold under the description of 304 stainless steel. I got in touch with a metallurgist I know from my old work and had the product tested. Some people will tell you that you can tell the difference between 204 & 304 stainless can be determined by a magnet but this is not the case, the mettalurgist told me the only way you can tell is by looking under a special microscope and looking at the cell structure. The one we tested, and as mentioned I'm not saying which company it was, happened to be sold as 304 but guess what ? it was actually 204 stainless. It's a cheaper grade of steel that will discolour and fail quicker than 304. The company that do mass produce these products make the products to order in batches of 20, and you can choose to have them in 204 or 304 stainless, the cost is about £6.50 more on decats etc which confused me as to why anyone would falsely advertise. A hell of a lot of these HKS type exhausts get sold, they do a LHD and RHD version of this particular one ( I find that bit odd tbh as an exhaust is an exhaust and it shouldn't make a difference). All I would say is be prepared that the quality may not be amazing and it may need a bit of tinkering to get the fit right. If your expectations aren't too high then go for it, I'm interested to see one fitted.
  8. Sorry, not something I sell
  9. I don't know what a standard little one is ? The bit in the middle ?
  10. I've got a Stillen £275 one due in or I have Nismo ones at £150 that will both fit the facelift.
  11. Lol, thanks guys but I doubt he would be interested.
  12. I'm looking for an owner to test some Carbon products Ideally a white or red one
  13. Wise choice, just need some HFCs when you are needing a bit more noise
  14. Stillen is about the best IMO http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/370z_STILLEN_Front_Splitter/370Z-KB111215_.aspx I'm in the process of making some rear spats and rear diffuser for the 370z
  15. What Octet said ^ Wrong shape unfortunately otherwise I would have flooded the market a long time ago
  16. And that there just hit the nail on the head which is why I don't do overseas replica bodykits... It costs between £500-£700 to import say 10 front bumpers, and if one doesn't fit, a) the suppliers just going to turn around and say well its a replica part and its industry standard that you have to "make them good" and guess how much it costs to return one bumper... about £500-£700...same price paid for all 10.. Too much hassle dealing with replicas outside the UK unless your dead sure they are a good fit
  17. Yeah like all replicas they are hit and miss, although their 350z products do get good praise V1/V2/Chargespeed rear especially and their CF Bonnets are supposed to be the best in the business. Trust me I have spoke to numerous contacts in the USA about getting a good replica supplier and its the same old story, Pot luck, plus if you want OEM fitment then buy OEM parts. VIS seem to be best of a bad bunch.
  18. I can get these in polyurethane, pretty much the same as Aerosyncs http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog/Nissan/350Z/2003-2008-350Z/Front-Bumper-1525/2003-2008-Nissan-350Z-2Dr-Techno-R-Front-Bumper-Polyurethane.html If I ordered 5 it would be about £495 shipped. Bodykits need to be bought in bulk though and at present I don't want any in stock
  19. Do what I do and use my iPhone or iPad I've tried three different browsers and they all do weird fonts, lines through text and don't enter. I'm speshul too when it comes to compooters sent from my generic apple device
  20. Thanks Mark but.. Not for me, I saw the hassle the last trader had. Body kits aren't my bag, fitting is pot luck, quality is questionable, shipping is expensive and a ball ache as they damage easily and are a pain to pack. I'm opting out from anything but my own brand or lip kits or polyurethane Good luck to anyone willing to take it on though
  21. Lol, similar to what I had to do with the little un. That is a fantastic price for the 370z
  22. I had a Scorpion on mine, there really is very little difference to OEM in car. I didn't take any in car clips though
  23. Scorpion, Stillen Ypipe and Berks sound really really good. Cobra is also a good system, some owners have found even the resonated too loud so if its a slight increase then the scorpion is best. I would say the Scorpion is built better but both have good after sales.
  24. Awesome !!
×
×
  • Create New...