Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. It will be a long time if I do another one, think this is number 5 so possibly the last one. I can squeeze you in being as your the organiser though lol.
  2. Dumb and dumber Only Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunnes looked better !!
  3. Lol at BBK, you should have told them to re-write the script of minority report to buddy. Although it might have been less entertaining
  4. I imagine very few 370z owners have changed clutches so far. Competition clutch always seem to get great reviews, see below for prices etc, happy to price match if you can find cheaper. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=eb754236-9f7e-413e-95c8-e77cab0566c6
  5. Nice one !! I bet there's a few people who think the car is a Ferrari. I had someone ask if my Z was a Zonda once when I was at a petrol station lol
  6. I've had a few other orders in so we can call time on this group buy if everyone is happy. Stock is ordered to cover these orders now too. All the above list. Can you pm me when your ready to pay Cheers Chris
  7. Lol, we're you drunk when you ordered it ? Wish I had known. Are you in the market for a BBK yet ? If so I have a few new options we can talk about Get it spent, I ordered my Vortech kit after a few shandy`s one night, If I had done some more extensive research it may have taken me a lot longer to get it on the car Get it spent, I ordered my Vortech kit after a few shandy`s one night, If I had done some more extensive research it may have taken me a lot longer to get it on the car
  8. I gave you a like !!
  9. I have Motordyne basic spacers in stock at £175
  10. Did you want a set or just one buddy Plenty in stock
  11. I've been looking at facelift versions of these in white, nice cars
  12. Why don't you pm Luke at TEGIWA They are traders on here and they run Skunk2 UK as well
  13. Yeah, can't get hold of him
  14. Thanks Lexx You could sell them and go for Motordyne ART pipes or Ark HFCs They aren't so raspy.
  15. That's the noise they make bud, not much will change them, 95% love them but some like yourself don't. They do calm down after a while.
  16. Awesome, I love my choons though not like these old farts... I dusted off the vinyl and was spinning the decks a few weeks back for my brother in laws 30th party... Still got it
  17. I have a particular set of skills... I will find one
  18. its like the ones you get with Nismo shifters
  19. I will not rest till I find one
  20. ^^ Sad times, Think your better off cutting your losses and buying a Wasso or Motordyne Spacer. The Skunk 2/BLOX type Spacers aren't the best tbh. I have one Motordyne left in current stock £175
  21. Still searching....
×
×
  • Create New...