Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. twitter- the bit between the tw4t and the sh*tter
  2. you will love it! I've had mines 4 years and still smile every time i start her up
  3. You just go to the wrong meets mate I missed this hmmmm i need to check for dents now !
  4. Get twitter ....
  5. meant to say, rasp isnt that bad. Maybe your exhaust is too quiet
  6. I run japspeed decats on track and theyve never flawed! Gave them a proper pounding! I run decats with buddyclub system... silencers out always!
  7. Possibly one of the best looking 370z's I have seen! I like it alot !
  8. Somebody should take this to watchdog as its an absolute joke!
  9. This is my ping to the same server as you used
  10. lol mines is getting upgraded soon I'm still running the old hub for virgin. Think its at 150mb now though lol All servers in scotland are really bad, the ping is so slow, its quicker to ping to london
  11. Welcome
  12. Can I add, You can pick the worcester 34cdi up online for about 1150 including flue kit. Can you ask him for a breakdown in costs to see how much he is charging you for the boiler, flue kit, stats, and labour. He will also get to take away the old tank which will be worth 50-100 quid depending on size and weight of the copper and he'll also get to ditch the old boiler for a couple of quid so this will be more money he's making on top of what he's charging you. If you get the breakdown in costs then drop me a pm and i'll have a look to see if its reasonable and how much money he is actually making from the works. I will make adjustements to it as to what I think is reasonable and then you'll be able to buy your own boiler (if you can get it cheaper) and just pay him his labour charges.
  13. I would never buy a second hand boiler. Far too dodgy to be honest and no heating engineer will be happy fitting it. What sort of budget do you have for boiler alone? I can have a quick look for you online and find one suitable. The worcester boiler he has recommended will be more than adequate and so will the ideal. Ideal are good boiler also.
  14. Stuarty, you wouldnt get me changing a boiler for less than 500 quid for a straight swap these days and thats cash price. Worcester boilers are good boilers. Depending on which company is buying the boiler the discounts vary. As my company accounts are in the millions per year we get massive discounts. £2000 is an average price for boiler, stats inc labour etc but you can check online and buy them cheaper and still pay the labour rate plus anything extra he needs to use. This will save you money. 500-700 quid is the going rate for a changeover which should take them around 4-6hrs max depending on location etc and if required to be moved. Is your current system a combi? How many bathrooms & sinks is the boiler supplying hot water to as combi's are not suited to huge houses unless you buy very large output units.
  15. 350Z is a chav's car :thumbdown: lol it defo is these days - mines is getting a makeover in the coming weeks to be more discreet lol
  16. We're all getting on a bit these days
  17. Lol cheers chaps! Nice to have a wee bit of time to do some stuff I enjoy Lexx/Martin have you guys got transport up here? Was thinking of a wee krispy kreme meet at hermiston gate soon if you's fancy it
  18. I think the gt86 is a cracking car! As with all new cars the new price is alot and will drop like a stone! The only thing that I wish they done was supercharge it and put wider rears to get the power down. What Toyota tried to do with this car is create a good driving experience. It wasn't designed to set lap records but more about driver involvement and being a fun drive. This is where I think they went wrong. They could have supercharged it to about 250bhp or thereabouts and it would definitely be a good competitor in the current budget sports car market. I hope they bring out a supercharged or turbo version as it would defo get interest from the guys looking for a fast, fun and decent priced sports car.
  19. Epic car btw! I had one while my work vehicle was in for repairs. Very quick and very nice place to be! Ford are starting to impress me more and more these days. The new mondeo titanium x sport is a magnificent car!
  20. My mates a pilot and we decided to go a wee jolly over the bridges a couple of weekends ago. Sorry about the quality as taken on the phone.
  21. No not anymore, I'm based east of Scotland now, got 30 engineers under me now lol. Cover from Berwick/Newcastle upto Aberdeen, Fraserburgh, and Inverness now. I have a nice little pic for u btw! 2 mins and ill upload
  22. Cheers lads! Yep all is excellent and along with my promotion a nice little pay rise came with it I'm a lot happier now in my new job as I was having issues in my old position and it was starting to get me down. Had to put a wee bit of time in to get things the way I needed them in my new position and i'm now starting to see the results at the end of it
  23. Hey guys! Hows everybody been keeping? Any gossip? I've been very inactive over the last couple of months. A change in personal circumstances meant I couldn't fit all my hobbies in and had to dedicate myself to work for a while. I do apologize and and I will have the Scottish meets section updated soon to get everybody out and about this year! OOh and my cars getting a makeover Full new look this year! Can't wait! Hope to see everybody soon! Cheers, Neil
  24. Good stuff mate! I'm about the height of an iPhone on its side at the moment but I can navigate most bumps with minor chassis scraping.
×
×
  • Create New...