Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. 245/35/19 front 275/35/19 rear Those are what the nismo 19" lmgt4's come with. They are. 8.5j front and 9.5j rear
  2. People that say that steroids are cheating generally have ever used them or fully understand what they do. Steroids are not cheating but merely a different way of training. This is the reason they have natural competitions and then the likes of me Olympia. The wall will be when I stop getting stronger and stop getting bigger.
  3. You still need all the other stuff when using but u can't just take steroids and expect to get big and look good. I'll train till I peak naturally and then consider taking stuff. At the moment I'm happy with my progress. When I will hit the wall I don't know, could be next year, could be 5 yrs. 49" isn't big enough
  4. There's no steroids in anything I use. Once I hit a wall and stop getting bigger will be the time I start the gear. Training on gear is very hard, diets have to be spot on and you have to train very hard. It's not an easy way of training and a total waste of time if everything is not spot on. I'm getting pretty big at the moment. My chest is 49" at the moment
  5. Dblocks post = owned! Lmao! Excellent observations skills big man!
  6. +1 on what jay said! We're obviously a bit classier that the types he has met! Welcome to the club Gordon!
  7. Same Stuff in n.o mate just not as much
  8. I find the only stuff that works is the stuff they ban lol It's brilliant mate, not for the faint hearted though. My mates can't use it. They're using hemo rage still and only half a scoop. If you drug test for bodybuilding comps when using it you will fail due to what's in it.
  9. Holland and barrett stuff is crap btw. The proteins the use are rubbish also. Best get onto www.bodybuilding.com and read up over there. Kronic pump has just been banned from being imported but I can still get a hold of it if you want it Just back from a monster shoulder workout
  10. Nismo Dash! Very Nice! Without sounding rude what price did you pay for it? The last time I looked it was a fortune. I'm gonna go for the Racepak dash similar to Tony's I think.
  11. Looks really good mate! Not sure on gloss black lmgt4's thought tbh! I can't really make my mind up on the rear without the spoiler though, I'm in two minds and cant decide whether I think a little rear lip spoiler would make the rear look really nice or not. All in all I think it looks sweet though
  12. t1 is the worst terminal in the uk.. Never used t5. Always use t1 as its 10 mins from my bros house
  13. I know the feeling Stuart ! The roads up our direction are a disgrace! Even my drive to wishaw from N/Hill is a joke. The road through coltness is a joke with cars parked, pot holes etc (saying that they fixed some of it) The full place is a joke and the Road Maintenance people need their balls well and truly booted
  14. Some impressive control skills there by urself and the pink s2k mate. I have a similar opinion of Jay, this doesnt push my buttons as much as proper racing but I can appreciate the buzz you get from it. Looks like a couple of your mates could do with some lessons in drifting and donuting though
  15. No matter what decat or HFCs you use you will always get the hiss mate so no point in changing them
  16. You'll get used to the hiss and learn to love it mate! Get a louder exhaust and you won't hear it as much.
  17. I couldn't live without my piano! Perfect way to escape the world... Little bit of Chopin, Debussy and Liszt
  18. If I hadn't just bought an m5 I would have snapped that up at that price. Need to wait till after crimbo now. I can still get a hold of one new for about 2300 dollars so a bit more once here by still not too bad! The 350 is sitting in pieces at the momet
  19. Cheers Ian ... Drrrooooll that's the baby!
  20. Well we have - 400 watt Amp running the front 2 Alpine speakers via a crossover so the tweeters as well 400 watt Amp running the rear 2 Alpine speakers 700 watt mono block Amp running the 10" Sony Explode Sub (filtered for base only) 600 watt Amp running the 2 Vibe 10" speakers filtered for midrange and base The head unit has seperate RCA output for Sub control and full balance and base frequency selection, take all that and the fact that from the back of the sub box to the front speakers is about 4' you can get it to sound how you want - It was built for Kim and she wanted loud clear music not "MAD" base it starts to hurt your ears above half volume and the sound quality is awesome Having said that I know nothing about ICE other than what I have been researching over the last week or 2 on the web and all the stuff was either eBay cheap local auctions or bits I had laying around or already fitted to the car I think it came out quite well At the end of the day she is very happy and it's louder than Bob's and that's all that matters You mean the dark Zed on the wall in the garage? Welcome down for an ICE Install mate Your supposed to sponsor me Bob I have two sony xplod 12" 1200w subs if you want them and a nice kenwood amp. I managed to give myself a nosebleed when I was younger with these Neil - Shut up! Bob - No Chris - I said No!! Sorry Netti Chris are you wanting yours to be louder than Bobs? I have two very nice 1200w subs sitting you could have at a friends price
  21. LMAO
  22. All the best big man! Hope u have had a great day !
  23. Naughty book for u boys tonight!
  24. I think that's quite cool but still a little ugly. I like it though
  25. Paul, What happened to B? It goes a,c,d ? Lol
×
×
  • Create New...