Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. The only problem with supercharger is waiting on the boost coming in at the higher rpm. Unless you have big straights etc theres little use. For instance my car makes more power than keyser until about 4000rpm
  2. 529 on apple store mate
  3. Kw v3's are the business and allow full adjustments to suit almost any driver. V2's are a bit more limited.
  4. Just realised its a 58 plate and not 55 plate
  5. Dave only the revup engines onwards have variable exhaust cam timing control
  6. Why did the mushroom go to the bar? He was a fungi ! Why did he leave? Wasn't mushroom !
  7. And neil has been under the thumb ever since ............ lol Had to like your post first just to unlike it That will be shining bright!! I'm my own man, I'm the boss
  8. No but you'd rather let it rot in your driveway.. to me thats worse
  9. Met her at school when I was just a youngster... knew her for years before but didn't like her as she was a bully to me and one of the cool rich kids... met up again years later (5th/6th year at secondary school) and fell for each other
  10. Nice buy mate! Welcome to the club!
  11. Did somebody remember to wake up the lead singer from Greenday?

  12. Perfect that's all I needed to know! I will fire in... I just checked, my current pc only has 512mb ram lol no wonder its slow!
  13. Lmao! Just seen this... Nobody is answering my questions lmao
  14. I think Chris only fitted the supercharger as before if he took Buster to a meet they had to leave a day early..... :lol: :lol: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ROFL
  15. A Spectrum was a Sinclair :lol: Ah I know what it is now, I have the sinclair and a commodore 64
  16. lmao, i worked out the power to weight ratios last night and with his belly on the growing size, I reckon it wont be long until my power to weight ratio is better , Oh , and i'm a better driver
  17. I also have a sinclair now I think about it
  18. PS I have a spectrum in the attic !
  19. now now chris behave yourself! What can you supply for 300-400 quid?
  20. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AEM-Wideband-AFR-Lambda-UEGO-Gauge-Complete-kit-/120997257546?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c2bffa14a
  21. why did you not go for the led digital gauges?
  22. cheers Dave, I will do. I had a look on that yoyotech place but its still seeming expensive in comparison to the first link i've posted. Whats your thoughts on the first one?
  23. I would probs be fine building it myself but the main thing is that I really can't be arsed. Dont mind paying a bit more for it to be built for me.
×
×
  • Create New...