Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. i had to refrain from putting a recent pic up as theyre all from me posing in the gym with the guns out lmao
  2. you look bizarrely like one of my good friends lmao Jay, speaking of which, wanna come out on friday night ? Want to yes..... But I am pretending to be posh and going to the theatre with laura Where you off to? see post above lmao Night out with the work, big crowd coming from my new team. kidding on your posh, you are posh! Thats why we're gonna spend your full stag doo drinking Crystal and smoking king eddies
  3. This girl..... has some serious balls for putting up a pic of herself...... que the old boys ........ The only boiler suit neil uses is for the raves She does that mate! Wanna come watch the football on friday, then social and 212 ?
  4. you look bizarrely like one of my good friends lmao Jay, speaking of which, wanna come out on friday night ?
  5. used to.... in small letters!! haha i'm better than you all!! I put mines on from time to time. Need to be careful because its like a scene from a coca cola advert and all the women dont know what to do
  6. get the pics out ladies ps i'm a proper man I use my boiler suit well used to
  7. WAT ...... what rig do you work on las and what is it you do? I am off from time to time to look at bloody pipelines ( Composite repair Project Manager for my sins ) If you search, there are plenty of pics of neil and I on this forum Probs too many of me I can give statistics if you want but this thread will defo in the green room
  8. Ah couldn't even deny it hahaha Us youngsters are starting to build up a picture here A picture...... I have built a fricking movie in my head Haha I was being subtle don't want to scare her It should be compulsory for all female members to add a profile pic and there vital statistics
  9. Ah couldn't even deny it hahaha Us youngsters are starting to build up a picture here
  10. Haha, yeah whatevs...... I'm usually good at getting big things in small spaces..... And I'm talking parking before the dirty minds pop up!! Used to park my Rav4 first time everytime, the zed proves more challenging! Yeah yeah we knew exactly what you were talking about
  11. Jay - you too mate Filthy minds think together
  12. I didn't even know what "that" meant until I heard it being discussed on radio 2 a year or so ago ....... and then i had to look it up on t'internet.......bit of a shock then mind, trying to shut down all the pop ups Being from wales, you may know it as 'sheeping'.... But what's more distubing is that it was discussed on Radio 2..... LOL....... well being a young man at the old age of 25...... you hear that word quite alot, especially if you go out drinking with neil p
  13. The center caps are diamond cut also. Mines have corroded bad also. Looks good though with the refurb. Gonna get mines done over the winter for summer time coming in.
  14. That has a familiarity with keysers original "built" block that blew on the dyno. The same guy built anders engine. Carl Swift was his name I think
  15. softer tyres cause less grip btw. Try them a bit harder
  16. Is search still not working?
  17. Just back from protein shop, New stuff bought First taste, goliath isolate protein from their performance series. Taste is ok, nowhere near as food as bsn though but they were out of stock. Hemo rage ultra concentrate- I will update in about 3 hours when I'm home. Comes with this sticker though lol Some details Hemo rage black ultra concentrate Goliath labs, isolate protein details Starting to do some cutting and aiming for lean muscle growth. I'm still using bsn Syntha 6 at evenings due to its slow release.
  18. Neilp

    exhaust

    Wasting money dude. Save and go supercharger and supporting mods at the one time. It will be much more enjoyable that way.
  19. This is spot on but there is also lots of good supplements with slow release protein for night time instead of the cottage cheese before bed route. Oh also I don’t want to inflict the horror of anyone seeing me after one of those workouts! No pics no proof
  20. This is spot on but there is also lots of good supplements with slow release protein for night time instead of the cottage cheese before bed route. Oh also
  21. I try to avoid gainers as they cause a lot of water retention. I use most stuff designed for lean muscle gain.
×
×
  • Create New...