Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Mr protein is an amazing site for stuff but deliveries can play up sometimes and stuff always get split up in the post. They had very good deals on just now.
  2. Maxi muscle stuff is overpriced rubbish.. Review done People forget all the other stuff we need when training and focus on shakes. There is so much more involved. Kronic pump is my favourite Pre workout just now but like all of them before, I'm upto 4 scoops for a decent hit. I buy raw egg white, powdered oats etc also from myprotein which is pretty good for stuff. Best clean protein on the market is kinetica. My favourite shake is bsn syntha 6 as it tastes awesome and got lots of good energy in it. Can be used for meal replacement also. Tprice is the man on here for info on anything for body building This is me after about 10 weeks of training after being away from it for over a year
  3. But its still autumn... Have you been in scotland recently Its defo winter Need a to go down the motorway. Yeah but the work has to start on her. Carbon boot, doors wings, spoiler, front under spoiler, then full aerodynamics setup for next years track season
  4. I sorned mine for the winter... does that count
  5. Looks mental, what are you doing wheel and skirt wise? For me it looks a bit unfinished due to the big lip on the front not flowing into the skirts. The wheels look a bit drowned by all the craziness round about them. Are you planning on doing new wheels and skirts?
  6. I don't do boats either i'm ok as long as theyre going fast and arent made of metal
  7. sea fishing made me very very very ill
  8. I'm heading to staines tomorrow morning to one of my bro's pads. Hammersmith apollo tomorrow evening and a night on the town . Then the missus is wanting a shopping day at knightsbridge on sunday
  9. Neilp

    Hydro Dipping

    jay, paul on here with the white gtr, his brother has a company that does it. Called liqui dip or something, I'll find out
  10. Neilp

    Kuhmo KU31

    Yeah it was m3 boys that made me choose the 31's. I barely get 3k out a set so i got fed up funding the bill for ps2's. Read up on the m3 forum and people seemed to think these ku31's were a decent comparison and great value for the cash. I must say that i've been very impressed by them and they're quite a progressive tyre and good for getting sideways on when you want to. When warm they perform well. I originally though I overheated them on track at combe but I've now realised it was my pressures that was causing this skittish feel as it happened with my r888's also at knockhill. Started at 35psi and after 8 laps they were at 44psi. It felt terrible, let them down and everything was perfect again.
  11. Neilp

    Kuhmo KU31

    What sizes are you running mate? I have these on my 19's and think theyre great value for money. Very very impressed, even coming from ps2's
  12. fronts have no adjustment at all im sure
  13. Well atleast you didn`t pussy out & lift Nothing wrong with a bit of smoke it was a fun day as the two 911's were 996 turbo's and couldnt shake me off at all through the twistes and the only bit they pulled away was the hairpin! The guys were getting a bit annoyed with me hassling them down the twisties. Obviously this is all down to driver though but I've spent alot of time setting up my geometry and suspension to get it just right With the charger you should easily keep up with the likes off 996 turbo's etc as long as the handling has been sorted
  14. I have the rays with r888's for track work now and the lmgt4's for road use and to be honest I dont find that much of a difference in terms of feedback from the car and the weight of the car on corners. There is however some difference with regards to how early you can stamp on it. I jumped on it in 3rd at knockhill coming out the hairpin, chasing a couple of 911's, and ended up putting on a smokey show for the other 350z guys following me as she bounced off the limiter and went a tad sideways . This was my error though as I pushed too early as the 911's were 4wd and putting the power on a bit earlier and it annoyed me . Going between the 2 different wheel and tyre sizes I find I have to adjust my driving style a fair amount.
  15. I learnt to drive on the marsh so know it quite well. Have you run standard width rears with the sc before? What's the traction like, I imagine you just have to be a bit gentle in the lower gears? Well I tried the standard RAYS with Falken 452`s & it looked a bit like this: So I`m hoping the pilot super sports will be up to the job. With my current setup, 275 bridgestones 050`s on the rear, if I mash the throttle in 2nd @ 4k it will light the tyres up if not going dead straight on a good surface. zmanalex runs over 600whp on standard rays and tyre widths
  16. the usual clicky axle only usually happens on pulling away not at speed
  17. stone in tyre tread?
  18. Awk at least you got rid eventually. My old man has the 2.4 d5 and its a fantastic car. Not as good in the snow as the old isuzu trooper which you could manually lock the 4x4 in. The volvo has to feel traction loss before shifting power between wheel which sometimes means its not as grippy as it should be. Fantastic car though
  19. Looks amazing mate! Love it. Get some matt tyre black on those tyres though
  20. Keyser sourced one through Tarmac I'm sure Nice work on engine mate! Who built it for you?
  21. Congratulations big man! Glad the zed has sold! I expect you'll be putting the cash into the little ones bank account lol! Will visit soon once everybody's settled at home and somewhat back to normal ! Congrats again!!!! Tell the missus I send my best wishes and congratulations!
  22. Is it a fully forged built block? Carbonetics is the way to go for big power
  23. Neilp

    Mileage

    MY06 facelift 32k on clock
×
×
  • Create New...