Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Neilp

    So Much Want!

    I'm guessing this isnt standard? Be prepared for the servicing. One of the lads I was with on the weekend sold his and bought a lambo gallardo as its cheaper to run lol
  2. Neilp

    So Much Want!

    Me 2! The R35 is just so disattached from the real driving experience. Its more like playing a computer game. I respect the fact that nissan built a barge which will beat an aerodynamic lambo but I still wouldnt have one. Put an R34 gtr, Supra 2jz TT and an R35 next to each other, and the 35 would be the last choice tbh
  3. The 370z driver looks as though he knows the track better and also a bit less afraid to rag his car. The aventador would annihilate a zed without any issues as long as theres a decent driver behind the wheel. Fair play though and looks like a fun day!
  4. Welcome! If you ever need a hand you're probably in the best place in the uk lol! Keyser and buster do a fantastic job of helping everybody with almost anything! They're so good that i'm visiting from scotland for my 3rd or 4th time lol Welcome to the club
  5. Here's a wee pic I took of the beautiful Bride and handsome groom
  6. Have a fab time mate!
  7. Neilp

    Accelera PHI

    Jay has them on his 370z and also agree's with me. I used them on track at castle combe and they were superb!
  8. Behave urself! U ain't getting to see up it! Weather is glorius up here just now. Just laying out sunbathing lol. A bit warm for full traditional highland wear I think
  9. Neilp

    Accelera PHI

    I would recommend trying to get some kumho ku31 ecsta spt if you can. I bought these for road use and have put them through there paces on track. Wet grip is pretty good, dry grip is excellent. I done alot of research on them and the m3 guys loved them so thought i'd give them a bash. Coming from michelin pilot spt 2's I'd say on a budget they are excellent at under 600 quid a set for 19". I have done a few thousand on them and they are wearing fantastic and thats plenty of highland back roads. I would avoid really cheap crap, its not worth it. I use R888's on track and those are amazing tyres! If I could get my size in 19" then I would put them on it as the extra premium is definitely worth it! I would definitely put the Kumho's in front of falken fk452's and 453's by a country mile!
  10. lol Irfan, U better start getting your kilt on. Not long to go! I'm gonna be sweating like an animal in full highland attire!
  11. Neilp

    Driftland

    Think i'm gonna try and pick up and old turbo'd nissan for this. Fancy learning this but don't wanna bin the zed
  12. Shhhh.. he's under pressure today
  13. Cannot wait big man! Gonna quick detail the car but Nicole said I'm not allowed to bring it as its too hard for her to get in and out of in a dress... I'm gonna use reasonable force to get her to change her mind lol
  14. I have just fixed mines and they are working perfect. One of the motors had one brush stuck and was running lazy, the other had 3 stuck and not running at all. Its a bit of a pain to get them out. Make sure u have a coolant pipe clamp for the top coolant pipe and a rubber glove or the likes to tie over the top of the radiator to stop the coolant escaping too much.
  15. sounds like the runouts weren't checked and the inside pad has been rubbing on the disc
  16. That looks awesome!! Count me in for that
  17. Thats good as it was a great weekend last year! Just a shame some of the old faces may not be there after selling up!
  18. You can park on the pub car park with me then mate. Avoids the speedbumps. Superb mate! I'm not sure whether the missus is gonna come as camping isn't her style as she cannot use straighteners, hair-dryer(with a jet out a 747 in it) etc No probs Neil, The two cars on the pub carpark will be cool with the banners. They will be very safe, I usually forget to lock mine and have never had any problems. Lol! I'm hoping to be down to keysers in the next 2 weekends to get some glass for my carbon boot, hopefully the wing arrives on time and I have the exterior almost complete! Looking forward to it! Hope the weather keeps up
  19. Jay is on honeymoon I think and then I'm following him to the same place and missing him by a few days lol
  20. You can park on the pub car park with me then mate. Avoids the speedbumps. Superb mate! I'm not sure whether the missus is gonna come as camping isn't her style as she cannot use straighteners, hair-dryer(with a jet out a 747 in it) etc
  21. I may very well be in attendance at this martin. Its just before I go on holiday but will probs come down on the friday evening and I also will be camping
  22. Neilp

    Hkg Mini-film

    I'm pretty sure that supermarket is china town and one of the boys on heres dad is part owner
  23. now she's looking good what u gonna do to actually get her going good Time to put some power into her lol
  24. Neilp

    Recaro EVO seats

    I cant find any recent photos with it all in place but I will take one when I get a moment. Will be too busy the next couple of days though as I'm working away from home. As soon as I get the chance i'll get it sorted for you
  25. Neilp

    Recaro EVO seats

    I'll dig out a photo with the cage in place aswell
×
×
  • Create New...