Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. My gf is Grade 9 piano....and she said he was pretty amazing for someone who is self taught. highest grade is 8, i sat it when i was 13 years old once you do grade 8 you go onto do diplomas for teaching grades. The Diplomas include AMusA, LMusA and FMusA the guy made so many mistakes went off key, out of timing and missing notes that he tried to get. Yep he has fast fingers but that doesnt mean its hard. Some of the hardest songs to play are slow. Its all about timing accuracy and fingering. There are many songs at grade 5 etc that sound amazing and very hard but theyre not really as its only grade 5.
  2. i agree. That guy who played the piano was awful and so was the women kidding on she was playing the keyboards. The scottish guy who is an opera singer is absolutely amazing and so is the young kid who sung(he will have issues when his voice breaks though). I didnt watch it all as i was heading out but those two were my favourites from the start. The rest were merely there to fill the gaps.
  3. All the best chris
  4. Hahahaha I'm getting a tap for the nos so I can run a laughing line into the car for when times are needy Lol Jay I know
  5. Haha not buckfast big man. I think the sambucca went to my head. Made a major mistake of going out without eating dinner. I did have the intention of getting food buy Nicole was 2.5hrs late so we ended up rushing. Then my mate got a knockhack from a club for being too drunk so we ended up home after about 2 hours. The bouncers were brand new and told me to go make sure they grab bites to eat and then there would be no issues letting them in but they didn't want to listen to me. It was a complete waste of time and it all ended up being my fault because I'm the cheeky bastard with a drink in me. Wasso I won be doing much today lol let alone installing that spaghetti of wires. If anybody in Glasgow fancies a Starbucks meet in the afternoon for a coffee that's where you'll find me
  6. You will be the first Paul!! I'm very very drunk right now and I know I shouldn't pos drunk. I thnk I have broken my hand punchin something . You will be the first big dawg Omg blogging is bad when drunk. I'll rephrase. You will be the first in line for a run big man. Came wait to get to work on it.
  7. I qplogise guys. I'm starting to sober a little and by jeez my hand hurts. I've had the worst night of my life which included drinking about a litre of jack d and lots of cider and sambucca. Apologise for writing shite on the forum. Sorry guys, mods any chance of a clear out?
  8. Hospital here I come.. God I'm so drunk I wish Ihas a Facebook
  9. You will be the first Paul!! I'm very very drunk right now and I know I shouldn't pos drunk. I thnk I have broken my hand punchin something . You will be the first big dawg
  10. On the west coast there is a news flash when there is an orange fireball in the sky i dont get that ? sorry
  11. On the west coast there is a news flash when there is an orange fireball in the sky i dont get that ? sorry
  12. hahaha epic Our Neily? !! Intimidating?!! Haha i'm not intimidating at all
  13. hahaha straight from the Purdie Rule book
  14. haha next year theres a new engine going in hopefully This is just for the mean time. Shame you aren't coming up on monday Vik. Looks like i'll be the only zed as Mr Thom car isn't ready yet i don't think. I haven't spoke to him recently but the last time i was up it was getting there. Hahaha he's the man in the know. Ive been in contact
  15. lmao i know stew more like paul walker
  16. Haha... in a nutshell..... Not really lol just kidding on haha funny that... I have a car pc going in too Fast and furious eat your heart out
  17. A couple of nights ago I went down to Paul t's and exchanged some reddies for some massive nitrous bottles and lots of wires, hoses and controllers. I will get some photos up soon. Going to start installing it all tomorrow hopefully and get as much done as I can myself. The biggest problem I will have is to mount the two nitrous bottles. Cannot wait to get it under way
  18. anybody going up on monday?
  19. Haha I'm good for a litre of single barrel before i get in a state The rest is for you Oh really I'll bring my own Ardbeg then Just keep me away from tables I'd be up for a drive but will suck it and see as to when I'll sort you out with a nice surprise for looking after me at Wales matey I owe you big time for doing so much for me and nicole
  20. I was 11 quid with admiral for decats and stainless exhaust to be added on. Comes under manifold/exhaust modification
  21. +1 but we wouldn't be able to drink all day
  22. Haha I'm good for a litre of single barrel before i get in a state The rest is for you
  23. I'm not planning on being in any state to drive haha. I now have 4 litres of jack d single barrel accompanying me haha. Depending how I feel in the morning I might have a spin to test out my new nitrous install
  24. I was there last year. It was the best holiday ive ever been on. Stayed in playa dorada in the bluebay villas. The staff are very very nice. The locals are pretty friendly. Go to paradise island, oceanworld (royal dolphin swim is amazing. It's a one on one with a dolphin and trainer) climbing the water falls was amazing(take coral shoes) coco bongos is pretty good and so is the casino. We done the trip into the mountains and it was amazing. Stopped of at local farms for food and the pasta, chicken and rice was amazing. The food was absolutely amazing. Not one complaint about it. I'll post a video up later of me watching lightning and it strikes the hotel. I was sitting with a towel round me after a shower on the balcony. Shat myself big time. Went blind with the flash and deaf with the noise. Very very scary but very amazing to see
×
×
  • Create New...