Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. It's a low entry badboy. I have the same one and it's fantastic even when dropped loads. Entry height is 70mm or something
  2. If it's brembo's they just push out. You my have to use a lever. Remember and open the reservoir and put rags around to catch any over flow.
  3. What proof do you have of that? Are you willing to pay for a new engine if it damages his engine? Seriously mate?? Some people on here amaze me. It's upto the op to try, all rt said was it can't hurt to try. If it damages his engine then there is no liability on rt at all. It would between the op and the place he purchased from/ manufacturer. If the goods are legitimate then in theory it shouldn't damage the engine. If it does then it's upto him to pursue the relevant legal action to reclaim any loss due to the product being misrepresented in it's sale. In my opinion I don't think the stuff will do what the guy said it will. It may clean out any dirt from injectors etc and help the car be healthy again but 5mpg more is alot.
  4. I always keep my tyres at 35psi on track and adjust through
  5. Hahaha you better believe it
  6. I had a cooper works gp and it's a bloody fast car. It really is a road going track car. Simply brilliant bit of kit and very agile
  7. I have "toretto" tattooed across my shoulders I only self gratify over Mia
  8. Are you not the same guy who just posted this??http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=49725 Yes I am. Ridicule me via PM/some other way, already seen the post about this thread degenerating, and I know that my post was one of the reasons for it so I won't post again here attempting to explain my contradictory and ridiculous life! Don't take it so personally mate. You wouldbe be better spening supercharger money on driver experience and drive the car as it is really well rather than get heaps of power and not know what to do with it. As for this post degenerating.....it had written itself off from the offset. Its as if some people buy the zed and think that nothing will be able to touch them. +1 too many wannabe zed Chavz these days
  9. about £500 £500!!!! I had only budgeted £250, a curly wurly and a macdonalds voucher for a free fruit bag. What's macdonalds?
  10. Are you not the same guy who just posted this??http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=49725
  11. This thread died along time ago. These come up from time to time and they usually come to nothing. Horsham developments make them, motordyne are available from Tarmac sports and the motordyne iso thermal is available from alex
  12. ....stop measuring trouser snakes boys. .......and how many times have we seen this come up on here. I raced my pal in his (insert car) and he kept up with me.......yawn. I can't believe that I am not the fastest car on the road......how much will it cost to twin turbo my zed? eBay turbo induction kit
  13. The falkens will be fine for you mate. If you did however track it then i expect you wouldnt really enjoy it but if its just road driving and a blast on country roads at the weekend then i think you will find them perfect for your application My car is my daily runner and I track it often. Goodyear Eagle F1A tyres are much better than the Falkens and not much more money if you haggle. Quieter and you go faster. What more do you want? I have eagle f1's on my suzuki and they are amazing. It's the v-grooved ins though. Is it goodyears you use on track captain? Yep. I'm going 1.5 sec quicker this year at Castle Combe with no performance mods (except for the resonated cats) Only spun once so thumbs for Goodyear Lol I think your driving is just getting better I may have to take a look at these tyres. How are they in the wet?
  14. The falkens will be fine for you mate. If you did however track it then i expect you wouldnt really enjoy it but if its just road driving and a blast on country roads at the weekend then i think you will find them perfect for your application My car is my daily runner and I track it often. Goodyear Eagle F1A tyres are much better than the Falkens and not much more money if you haggle. Quieter and you go faster. What more do you want? I have eagle f1's on my suzuki and they are amazing. It's the v-grooved ins though. Is it goodyears you use on track captain?
  15. There was an optional upgrade for chip I'm sure he said for and extra 50ps. I'll find a link. Here it is http://drivingspirit.com/vauxhall-astra-vxr-tweaked-by-vxr-performance-centre/ ill hunt the official link in a moment. The one at rs tuning was a normal edition vxr but running crazy power. They also have a ford puma running 600@front wheels I'm sure they were saying.
  16. Vauxhall do a chip for the vxr astra that gives an extra 50bhp for less than that. I have a buddy who's running 310 out a vxr with a few minor upgrades and a remap. No chance!!! Its the astra vxr with the black grills. Vauxhall deliver them with 265bhphttp://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/2840121.htm it's similar to that one, Its had a different turbo and custom manifold and mahoosive front mount intercooler put on it along with tuning and dynoed 310@fw. Rs tuning on here had one in when I was down and it dynoed 367 just before mines went on. Edit meant to add the one at rs was running on low boost as it kept getting knock when running in the boost. They were saying it should have dynoed well above that.
  17. I DID get it from them directly! Looking like I'm only gonna be keeping the Zed for another 6 months or so till I'll need a 5dr! on the way! So I'm not really bothered how loud it is caus its gonna be about 20yrs before I can get another fun car so I just wanna enjoy it while I still can! Congrats! +1 I missed that part due to the fear that you're gonna still get a replacement and fit it
  18. I DID get it from them directly! Looking like I'm only gonna be keeping the Zed for another 6 months or so till I'll need a 5dr! on the way! So I'm not really bothered how loud it is caus its gonna be about 20yrs before I can get another fun car so I just wanna enjoy it while I still can! i dont think you'll enjoy it mate tbh, i was embarassed of mines.
  19. Drag racing? Where's this at?
  20. The falkens will be fine for you mate. If you did however track it then i expect you wouldnt really enjoy it but if its just road driving and a blast on country roads at the weekend then i think you will find them perfect for your application
  21. welcome Get some pics up of both cars when you get a minute. Another member has recently joined the r34 gtr club
  22. make sure they use viscous limited slip diff fluid from nissan. Other stuff will muck it up. Its very expensive stuff. Zmanalex gets it very cheap
  23. yep i reckon thats what will happen. To be honest i wouldnt recommend the k1 stu, you will hate it big time. The car runs shite with it(well mines did) and every part of the interior was vibrating ridiculously. I think you should try and exchange and get something more subtle. When i say loud it really is LOUD Mines was 110db inside the cabin on idle
  24. Out of mine with the bolt on mods ive done/spacer etc i find it is definitely best at literally at the limiter but without hitting the limiter. So @6500RPM, or as close to.... Quite peaky power i find mine has.. I cant say for every Z have you ever had your car dyno'd or are you just guessing that. Yes your horsepower will be peaking at those revs but your torque will have fallen massively. You should be changing so you're keeping within your maximum torque band. In mines its around 5500rpm but mines is a DE Revup Car so revs to 7500rpm due to the limiter being altered.
  25. Vauxhall do a chip for the vxr astra that gives an extra 50bhp for less than that. I have a buddy who's running 310 out a vxr with a few minor upgrades and a remap.
×
×
  • Create New...