-
Posts
11,236 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Neilp
-
Oh good good, can i still sort the b-pillars out with you ? Ps can you tell Jayne to get the oven gloves out and get the cakes on
-
search is your friend This is a very common problem. There was guys on here who used to repair them. R35 LEE from falcon performance used to do them, Dont know if he still does. Someone tried to solve it with opening it up and putting the little silica gel packs in them. I dont know what the end result was though
-
The zed does everything better than the mazda as The G Man has already suggested. If you have a soft right foot the engine note won't annoy you at all. Its not noisey on the motorway at all except a little tyre noise. My 350z is pretty loud and even that on the motorway doesn't annoy me. The zeds noise is a subtle song but with a fine tune.
-
Oooooosht!!
-
I likey
-
I'm sure someone reported 400 on an n/a but it cost sooooo much money. With what us amateurs play with then it's much more easier to go f.i
-
Hfc's won't take you over 300 I don't think. What it will improve is the torque and the noise of the car. I'm running decats etc and made 293 on my first run and only made 306 on a hot run. My car is a 300ps model. So now after struggling for power I have now purchased nitrous and then next year if my savings go the way I'm hoping then I will be going down the forced induction route.
-
lol she'll still be prancing around in 5" heels lol
-
mines has lasted 28k with a fair amount of ball booting and track action. I suspect it will be going soon but it feels excellent just now. To be a honest a clutch isnt that expensive when bought from one of our traders and the labour is only a few hours. If you can get a car cheap enough I wouldnt worry about the clutch.
-
hahaha she'll just have to deal with it im afraid!! She'll still find a way to put make up on and straighten her hair lol. Her shoe collection being brought along is the biggest worry
-
haha nitrous big man!! By next summer i will have a couple of snails pumping a bar or two of air into the plenum
-
you know me big man. I'm am definately up for this!!!
-
lol shappi is one of the funniest but in no terms nearly as good as other male comedians.
-
The LakeZ Calender Shoot. Calling all able men....
Neilp replied to choptop's topic in Off Topic Discussion
yep i agree big man! Poor me! I'm not even here and viks already making plans to undress me ... ...erm no! That's Nicole's job - thankfully!! yep i agree big man! Poor me! I'm not even here and viks already making plans to undress me Lets see if you are brave enough to have a drink now then. hahaha my missus will be keeping a close eye on me after last weekends fun hahaha -
The LakeZ Calender Shoot. Calling all able men....
Neilp replied to choptop's topic in Off Topic Discussion
yep i agree big man! Poor me! I'm not even here and viks already making plans to undress me -
The LakeZ Calender Shoot. Calling all able men....
Neilp replied to choptop's topic in Off Topic Discussion
-
Haha yep I can confirm that georges car is fast as hell. The torque is fantastic and it sounds like it has a massive set of bollocks. The difference between the akrapovic on it's own and the akrapovic with the high flow cats is simply night and day. It sounded nice without but very subtle, I wouldn't say it would make youngsters drool, but after the addition of the hfc's it sounds like a true sports car it's very "racey" sounding without being over powering. It let's the true engine note escape more freely and let's the car sound and drive the way it should have from factory imo.... Anyways I'm away to fit some laughing gas so I can keep up with George again
-
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Neilp replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Hey mate wasso is the man in the know lol, I asked him lots of questions about it before hand and looked at it for about a year before taking the jump. I reckon it's gonna be a pricey adventure to be honest. I will share the bills with all of you so you get an idea but wasso will be much more knowledgeable than me due to having fun with it for many many months hey Niel, the Garage is where i got my clutch and fly done.. and thats where id do the NOS 'transformation' if (probs when) i do it.. whats the chance of you and Wasso (and others in the NOS fraternity) starting a (possibly new) thread about NOS to let the wanting of us realise what were in for and possibly get some options on how to do it for different budgets -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Neilp replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Wanna give us a ball park on the NOS setup... Plus how much it costs when you use it... And what the difference in insurance was (Who are you insured with too?) I have joined the nitrous club lol. Starting to fit the bottles tomorrow and get it wired in. Getting it dialed in at the end of the month by the garage in wishaw who run nos in all their time attack cars and drag cars. I cannot wait for this. They run nitrous express systems on all there cars and have all the jets etc in stock. Wasso, the rpm window switch that came with it is a mini progressive control unit which links to the laptop for any adjustments etc. Don't think the won controllers will talk with this system. Cracking thread wasso! Cant wait to start doing a full thread for mines -
I can't be bothered to go out and have a look to see how it looks at night. Not that I've got my OEM LED rear tailights and LED number plate lights, it should look much more modern than before. The previous tailights just looked so dated and clouded, the LEDs completely transformed the car at night. I'll take a pic of the car at night with the LED tailights and number plate lights on. It's funny how much difference a £5 mod can make but no one tends to change their number plate lights lol it was the first thing i done was the plate lights.
-
I can't be bothered to go out and have a look to see how it looks at night. Not that I've got my OEM LED rear tailights and LED number plate lights, it should look much more modern than before. The previous tailights just looked so dated and clouded, the LEDs completely transformed the car at night. I'll take a pic of the car at night with the LED tailights and number plate lights on. It's funny how much difference a £5 mod can make but no one tends to change their number plate lights lol it was the first thing i done was the plate lights.
-
they look like exactly like the ones i got from amazon for 6quid a set. had them in for months and they look brilliant. the rears really make the car look alot fresher at night. the fronts look a little too white compared to the xenon's but still look alot better than the oldschool filament 5w bulbs
-
you dont need to take the wheel off, just turn it to the side and jack it up a bit. The number plate lights are a piece of cake on the inner edge theres a little clip, push it and pull that side down. Should really just fall out. You dont even need tools for those
-
i love my blu-rays.
-
not unless you have very girly hands. The very least, jack it up. If you take the wheel off it will probably make you do it quicker even though you think it will take longer.