Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. hahahaha only you!! Theres something freaky about how fast your car is haha
  2. Neilp

    hfc's

    Only jjj..........ust haha Hfc and nismo for orchestra sound +10000000000000 greekmans car is fooking Cheers mate Very welcome mate! I honestly couldn't believe it was the nismo exhaust on your car at knockhill. The nismo exhaust on my car with standard cats sounded quiet as hell and not very interesting. The difference is unbelievable. Definately thought about buying another nismo but going to go down the route of having the scorpion 2.5" midpipe changed to 3" to the back box as the nismo y-pipe I have has a 3" outlet hitting the face of the 2.5" flange causing turbulence and affecting the power. Hope it deepens the sound down a bit and gets it a bit louder.
  3. hmm maybe im thinking of the mini then. There must be something as i put the windows down and lock it. The alarm doesn't go off for ages unless you stick a hand in and it then goes off. I'll need to have a little read. Upto my eyes in studying for work stuff just now so havent moved out the house yet. Haha i've heard you're quite good at working on the ladies
  4. My bro's range rover vogue has 22's and even with the small profile tyre it ploughed through the snow much better than our xc90 with 19's. The best car we had for the snow was an isuzu trooper citation(similar to matts vauxhall) It would go through anything without hesitation. We had snow 3ft deep and it went through with ease. The xc90 struggle badly due to being unable to have permanent 4wd and it using its computer to send power to different wheels.
  5. +1 The older zeds have become part of the hothatch priceband recently. Although they are getting cheaper the upkeep is still the same, if not more, than what they were when they were new. I can't wait till the younguns of today get there hands on them and destroy them as it will start to make mines regain some value as they become rarer. It's quite evident that you should hang on to your hot hatch until you can afford legit insurance and a bit more maturity about the whole idea. If you have dodgy insurance and have an accident they will look into it. If you crash into someone, like a young mum with a child in her car and you kill that child you will find yourself in jail getting your wrongun pounded for a very long time i'm afraid
  6. yeah that's pretty much it apart from the LED bit. didn't breath any in because.... whats the plans for this exhaust then John ?
  7. im sure it says in my manual how to lock it with windows down. There is a way of isolating the interior sensors. I'll have a look in a while
  8. I know big man, Shame our stomach aren't as reliable as the zed though
  9. I would seriously look at a mk5 r32 golf if you can. Even in 4 door its pretty meaty and very reliable
  10. woohoo i just caught him had major traction issues and height issues on grass though on the way back up
  11. Neilp

    hfc's

    Only jjj..........ust haha Hfc and nismo for orchestra sound +10000000000000 greekmans car is fooking
  12. Its possible to destroy a full tank of fuel in under 100 miles (fact) Its possible to eat a set of track pads in less that 100miles (fact) (although calipers will start to go a funny shade of purple)
  13. Japspeed Zorsts only fit pre 06 models! Trust me I've been there! Get a Scorpion if your budgets tight. Most swear by them! I had a japspeed exhaust on my rev-up 2006 stu It fitted fine... you lot are just unlucky
  14. im afraid you made the schoolboy error of using a comparison website. The cheapers i got was 5k and when i went directly i got my insurance at 21 years old with a 5k crash 1 month previous for 1300 with all mods declared
  15. I'm guessing R35 GTR
  16. hahahah bitched Haha Too fooking right, replica's a fail
  17. i'm just about to book up for the 1st date in july. What car are you going to be driving ?
  18. good comeback dawg
  19. hahahahahahaha BUSTED HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Jay and Ian - Colin and Justin by any other name! The resemblances are amazing haha .... cue some ginger guys photo getting put up that supposed to be me
  20. Neilp

    Boxster S

    Good write up
  21. That's not good! There was me all happy thinking I had 2 sets of HFCs. I was going to give a pair to a friend of mine who also has a 350z, I guess not! Thanks for finding out for me, appreciate it! I http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=50795
  22. hahahahahahaha BUSTED
  23. oh sh1t she's seen it I got a message from athol saying im gonna get my balls booted haha. Here's me thinking that they didnt have t'internet in the lake district
×
×
  • Create New...