Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. I've been using oem brembo with ebb blueshift ndx pads. The stopping power is fantastic. Haven't managed to fade the pads as I did with the yellowstuff. They haven't lasted very long due to the weight of the zed. I've never heard of anyone fitting ebc discs that hasn't had a problem. Everyone ive spoken to has had dtv and pulsing through the pedal. They also suffer alot of noise aswell. I do really like the ebc pads in terms of value for money. I'm using yellowstuff for road and then switching to bluestuff for track.
  2. Neilp

    Decat info

    if its everyday road use then defo silenced as the rasp will probably annoy you. Are you going to track the car? You do know that you will have issues getting an mot? Its for road use. Yeah i'm aware it will effect the emissions For the mot, i pkan on just sticking the cats back on for the mot thanks good stuff mate, im on the same boat
  3. the lowest quality i would fit is oem brembo. I dont know why people buy sports car and scrimp on parts for them. The brakes save your life everytime you press them. Its the one thing i wouldnt recommend scrimping on
  4. Neilp

    Decat info

    if its everyday road use then defo silenced as the rasp will probably annoy you. Are you going to track the car? You do know that you will have issues getting an mot?
  5. Remember you still have to add import tax and duty and delivery onto that. It will end up only slightly cheaper and also the hassle if it arrives damaged etc There's very fragile parts in the box for the spacer. I'd definately buy from a trader here.
  6. I sold oem wheels for a lot less and had to include free delivery. You'll never shif. Them at that price. Need to knock a fair whack off.
  7. +1 I've spent £1.5k (filter, plenum spacer, cats, exhaust, re-map) getting to 300bhp (260 at the hubs). Move the decimal point if you want to get to 350............... +2 ive spent a fortune on a 300ps model and made 305.5 nos will be in soon though
  8. I grew up (for the most part) in stirling then moved to clackmannanshire. Had a few nights out in falkirk questioning the legality of the female company though i work in alva/alloa aswell. very different lifestyle in those places falkirks full of dirties, even my dad said when he was younger it was the place to go for tarts haha
  9. +1 another favourite of mines is alright wee sacks
  10. its better than the mearns/ giffnock accent Our accent is normal Mel Gibson was not doing a stirling accent take that back! Not that I have one anymore either mind you hahaha he put on a motherwell accent with a slight stirling twang haha dont worry husky stirling is still my favourite scottish city It's made of win! (and cute students) your right about that mate. Thats where i usually work, between stirling, falkirk, stenny and inner regions
  11. Mel Gibson was not doing a stirling accent take that back! Not that I have one anymore either mind you hahaha he put on a motherwell accent with a slight stirling twang haha dont worry husky stirling is still my favourite scottish city
  12. my dad calls everyone "my duck". Unfortunately for me, whilst I love Scotland, the Scottish accent just sends shivers down my spine. One of my biggest clients is Scottish and I have to put up with their abuse every day of the week on the phone. So now when I hear a Scottish accent it immediately puts my back up. Why they giving you abuse? You not doing your job right? Maybe the English accent makes him feel the same and that's why he's giving you abuse?
  13. The only place in Scotland with a normal nice Scottish accent is west/central, ie Motherwell . We have no twang and no funny words like "ken"(know) puss(face). The closer you get to Glasgow you start to get the proper glasgow ned accent "doon ri toon"(down the town). For anyone who's seen braveheart, the central accent is similar to William wallaces in the movie without the stirlingish twang The time you should worry when spoke to by a Scotsman is if you here "haw you ya f*cking bawbag" (hey you! You scrotum) That means we aren't being friendly.
  14. Haha I know mate. Mines isnt too bad due to not having the standard intake but it is very poorly designed. I did try what you said about doing it after leaving it sit for a while but I found that even after an hour or two the oil is still caked all over the dipstick.
  15. Schoolboy error. If you run the car then of course the oil is going to be everywhere. It is designed to do this. Always check the oil when cold without running and always keep it topped up to the max. Biggest failure of zed engines was the bottom ends getting starved when oil level is low.
  16. didn't like it.... Did you make it up yourself? don't take up a job in comedy Not trying to be mean but that is a bad joke
  17. I don't think you will have any chance of getting a set for 250quid plus 250quid refurb. Best to save a bit longer. For a messy set you will still pay around 400quid
  18. How much are you actually looking to spend?
  19. I can't make this now.
  20. new gearbox and loom aswell needed for hr engine
  21. Neilp

    R32 to 350z

    My apprentice had an r32 and it felt very very fast. In a drag race the zed out revved it and he was changing gear alot. R32 with miltek exhaust is the best sounding v6 ever
  22. Have you actually pm'd Paul? He is a shine distributer so I'm pretty sure he will be able to sort something out for you. I'd expect to pay on the region of 500-800 for a decent replica bumper. Any bumper at 200 quid is gonna be complete gash and cost you more trying to make it fit. Shine are probably the best replica's
  23. to be fair any nismo genuine bumper is gonna set you back mega bucks. The best replica's are shine bodykits supplied by P15UL T on here. Drop him a pm.
  24. quite alot of people have older cars for day to day stuff on here. They keep the zed for the fun stuff.
×
×
  • Create New...