Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Will do! Not had chance to look under myself, the exhaust was loose on one side but I presumed it was just the support that had gone. The body shop set the exhaust back in place but warned their fix wouldn't last. Sure enough once I was back home the knocking had started again as the left hand side had broken free. sounds like its the y-pipe flexi joint? as the exhaust is a single pipe in the middle which joins onto the rear back box. Unless the back box is loose then it can only be the flexi joint.
  2. Ouch that will drop alot when you turn 21 tbh. I went from 1300 for 10months to 1k for 12 months between 21 and turning 22. Very nice example you have of a car with the upgrade interior. The expensive tax was worth it for the added luxury imo
  3. Hey mate. Whats the reason for the cats needing replaced? Surely if the exhaust is damaged then only the section which is damaged should be replaced. Have a look under with a torch and see if its visible. Take some pics and get them up. Someone will have bits of old exhausts laying around and will be more than happy to send them to you
  4. Neilp

    New addition

    very nice addition. Looks like a perfect fit aswell!
  5. i need to hear one with berks, The tips put me off to be honest. I dont know what it is. I think i like the big open outlets like the nismo/scorpion etc. The miltek has the resonated twin wall style tips by the looks of it. I have no doubt it is a fantastic exhaust.
  6. i thought you were taking a holiday ? Go and get that engine back in the beast I run rbf 660 and its fantastic. Have not had any signs of boiling at all. Standard fluids will be more prone to boiling and giving up under spirited driving in summers days etc. Best not to scrimp on brakes etc. Alex will have it to you in no time mate and you wont be disappointed. I haven't really heard of anyone using standard fluid. Most people upgrade which is why you probably have struggled to get an answer.
  7. Probs better going for upgraded brake fluid like motul rbf600. I don't know what the standard stuff is though. It will say in the user handbook though.
  8. It should be zed wives on calendar as there only about 10 sprinkles on the club which will buy calendars of us guys Feel free to use my car in pics but my boobs will be hidden behind clothes at this event. I'm no longer in my athletic shape to get them out in public. Edit: why is it that all I have in my mind is "calendar girls" replaying over and over again..... Never good
  9. You have a pm
  10. His mums my missus' beautician lol. His beemers nice
  11. Hey mate, looks brilliant! I'll need to come have a look in person
  12. I would sell it...end of the day its only a plastic plate with lettering on. I could do much more with the money and buy a half decent plate as well. I went to the Top Gear Live Show at Birmingham NEC where they had the Veyron with the plate 'F1' owned by Khan. Imagine the value of that plate... He owns a few G2,G3,4G. Think that's ones he owns. He has about 7 I think. He had G1 on his ferrari 550 then it got whipped around about and the last time I seen him t was on his phantom(my dream car) Ah...from the cars you just mentioned, don't think he needs any more money than he already has! Bet he invested in them years ago when they had no value, very clever... I think he paid around the £1,000,000 quid mark for a set and then sold a couple of them on. Douglas Park bmw (Biggest dealer in scotland) now own G8 but im not too sure where the rest went
  13. Neilp

    Hidden Gems?

    I just doooooo
  14. I would sell it...end of the day its only a plastic plate with lettering on. I could do much more with the money and buy a half decent plate as well. I went to the Top Gear Live Show at Birmingham NEC where they had the Veyron with the plate 'F1' owned by Khan. Imagine the value of that plate... He owns a few G2,G3,4G. Think that's ones he owns. He has about 7 I think. He had G1 on his ferrari 550 then it got whipped around about and the last time I seen him t was on his phantom(my dream car)
  15. One of my bros mates has G1 on his phantom
  16. Neilp

    Hidden Gems?

    Keep it hush hush missus, Athols selling them to me
  17. Is this thread turning into a benaughty.com type chat haha. Nice pic karolina you look great! My mates missus is polish so she wears a wedding ring on the other hand and so is my mum but she wears it Uk style lol Haz is trying like a champion here what an exciting place this becomes when a beautiful lady turns up, the hormones go wild haha
  18. only 180bhp more than my first car Yeah not too worry though as I cut it in two with a pole so I sold it once it got fixed and bought the zed
  19. Mini cooper s jcw limited edition 220bhp and a Suzuki swift sport which I bought for the missus.
  20. I was just turned 21 when I bought mines. Your pockets will empty fast on v-power these days lol. 350zpaul got his when he was 18 and then an r35gtr when he was 21 lol. Don't think anybody has broken that record yet Welcome mate
  21. Neilp

    Trolley Jack

    It was me Neil. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47011&start=0&hilit=costco Ahh cheers for the heads up chris!! You seen how low my car is and it is perfect for my car. Probs my best buy to date
  22. That's beautiful mate! Almost as stunning as your zed that you had! If you get a chance can you chuck a couple of daylight photos up as I don't think the dark does the car justice
  23. Thanks or the info that's really good to know. The k1 vibrated like he'll that's why I got rid of it. I spent endless hours edging all the plastics with foam padding to quieten it down.
×
×
  • Create New...