Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. tony can you post up a rough bill of what you've spent on the car. We're all very interested but i dont think people wanna ask lol. I cant wait any longer though when do you think the car will be tuned and on the road?
  2. i have been with admiral and elephant. Definately the best company for us youngsters
  3. +1 Its because it was designed with the lines of the car in mind. It keeps all the correct lines, its subtle and understated yet eyecatching and stunning.
  4. ouch thats alot, i suppose where you stay will have a big effect on it. I'm not in a town centre or city so mines does usually come in a little cheaper.
  5. what age are you, i was 21 with zero ncb, and a crash @5k approx... I was 630 on the suzuki swift sport and 1300 on the zed.. Went to multicar policy, now down below 600 for suzuki and 1k for zed
  6. This is the way my car did look which i loved This is what i got on my car (pic whore time)
  7. all you need is some nismo graphics and it will be almost the same as mine Nismo ftw
  8. Neilp

    Japspeed k1

    You shouldn't have to matey. It sometimes hits the chassis brace bit mines went on perfect, was a little lopsided but was an easy fix.
  9. Wow - do you have trouble getting out of second gear? tried the same run again today with slightly lower results. So i reckon if you drive them careful they are not too hard on fuel. However i reset the display and had some fun through an A road in Yorkshire and got 22mpg back, which is more in keeping with what i expected. Fun costs money these days at £1.40 a litre lmao 4th is my favourite gear, 1st and 2nd just want to spin those 275r19 pirelli's on the rear. Time for better tyres me thinks
  10. poor poor pigeon very funny stuff though
  11. This is mine reset 2 tanks ago, so around 400 miles ago
  12. I'm averaging 200 miles out a tank just now. Mpg on dash is 13.2mpg average.
  13. 49 out of 50, Got one of the arm waving ones wrong as I have never had a car without indicators
  14. one thing I would say is never post about in on a public forum
  15. Paintball gun, camo and night vision goggles or scope!
  16. And lots of half naked chicks
  17. Surprisingly some do- gooder has created laws on that aswell. PC gone mad in britain.
  18. those variety chicks at the start in the words of Keith lemon oooooosht
  19. I'll sum this this thread up then. There's nothing legal that you can do. Without hard evidence you are merely a statistic of vandalism.
  20. My gismo intake don't look anything like that and alot longer and 3 piece
  21. I wouldnt say it is as much big man talk. If someone damaged my car I would go to jail for it i'm afraid. Now you have posted on a public forum there isnt much you can do without being caught. I would have kept my mouth shut and took some serious drastic action. Its always better to target the persons family and friends rather than do it direct to him. It hurts more that way. Now its all in an open forum you're pretty much limited to what can be done and the only way to deal with it is the legal way now. Really? Youd go to jail for a piece of metal? its not just a piece of metal though, its what i work for. May be different for others but my car is the reason I work everyday and bit of overtime. In a nutshell I would do something very very bad to someone for damaging any of my property be it a car, a house, or even a bike. If I work for something and someone vandalises it or attempts to then I will probably end up in jail. My best mates sister and her husband stopped at a local atm machine and someone jumped in the passenger seat and tried to drive off with his sister in the car. His sister pulled on the handbrake causing the car to stop, Her husband pulled the guy out the car and beat him to an inch of his life. The police said the guy was doing him for attempted murder??? WTF the guy tried to steal his car with his missus in it. Anyways justice prevailed and the culprit was jailed and all charges dropped on my mates brother in law. There was video evidence though of my mates bro-in-law kicking the guys face off a kerb several times and quite rightly so, the procurator fiscal agreed also. Happy Days
  22. I wouldnt say it is as much big man talk. If someone damaged my car I would go to jail for it i'm afraid. Now you have posted on a public forum there isnt much you can do without being caught. I would have kept my mouth shut and took some serious drastic action. Its always better to target the persons family and friends rather than do it direct to him. It hurts more that way. Now its all in an open forum you're pretty much limited to what can be done and the only way to deal with it is the legal way now.
  23. yep the roll bar's make the biggest difference i think. Allows all the suspension to work together. That will be the next addition i reckon.
  24. Love the zed and certainly don't regret buying it but agree, recently they do seem to be in free fall. But then what else could you throw £250 a month at and get such fun drugs and hookers? what kinda drugs and hookers are you getting for a monthly payment of 250quid lol, that wont even get you an hour in glasgow and a couple of grams of the white stuff
×
×
  • Create New...