Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Those look wicked! Good work!
  2. Unless your from the east coast they'll no get this lol
  3. Citroen AX
  4. PM to the user is working fine for me matey.
  5. Drop me a PM with their username and i'll have a look to see if I can see anything
  6. There were people actually stalking her instagram and all sorts lol poor lass
  7. Are you trying to message a banned member or a member who has had there PM's disabled?
  8. PM'd you to check mines. All ok. Are you on a mac? Try clearing the caches etc
  9. To be fair almost every guy on here was a complete creep to her also
  10. All is cars were legit also btw! New car everytime I seen him
  11. lol wrong type of game.
  12. He almost certainly got banned, that was a MEGA incident. Although again I didnt witness it full frontal unfort. Yeah. He was banned. He was a grade A dick and was caught out. I always got on fairly well with him years back but he went pretty mental towards the end. Shame really but as they says 'nowt as queer as Dan.......I mean folk' I know him personally as he trains at the same gym. Him and his brothers are pretty big players up here to be fair.
  13. Lol, where you bought it from doesn't matter. Give Samsung a call. A tv is expected to last probably 5-10 years. 2 is unreasonable
  14. Very doubtful mate, there is the sales of goods act but electrical goods are excluded I believe, could be wrong... Nope, had the same issue. Got myself a new screen for free out with warranty. Theres a couple of things that you need to prove but consumer advice will advise on it. Fair enough mate, good to know Where's our resident trainee lawyer when you need him? I'll speak with my bro, his specialist is contract & competition law so he should know what approach to take on this one.
  15. "Before claiming under the Sale of Goods Act it's important to check: how long ago you purchased the television. As a general rule, the older the television, the less likely you are to be able to prove that there was a fault at the time of purchase if it's reasonable to expect this fault at this time. For example, if your TV is more than six years old, it may be likely to develop a fault to see if the part that's gone wrong is likely to be affected by wear and tear If you're outside your warranty period you can still claim from the retailer as your rights are not affected by the expiration of a warranty."
  16. Very doubtful mate, there is the sales of goods act but electrical goods are excluded I believe, could be wrong... Nope, had the same issue. Got myself a new screen for free out with warranty. Theres a couple of things that you need to prove but consumer advice will advise on it.
  17. Even though its out of warranty, I reckon Samsung may help you out. The item wasn't fit for purpose and has failed within a timeframe which the TV should have been reasonably expected to last.
  18. This is common when people are installing windows to a mac. Have you tried starting in recovery mode?
  19. Happy birthday Chris! Enjoy your day matey!
  20. This is what I said lol! I think it looks sweet without
  21. Shocking policing!
  22. Thats good news. Lots of cars getting stolen, up here, to order at the moment. Missus mums house got broken into in broad daylight a few weeks ago. Guy knocking doors saying he was gutter cleaning, taking note of people not answering. Returning later in the afternoon and smashing windows to enter. What he didn't realise was her young sister was still in the house and saw him.
  23. Sorry to hear about that Andy! Hope all is well sooner rather than later and you back out finishing this project off! Best wishes mate
  24. I'm going for something a little different I think. Fancy true dual I think
×
×
  • Create New...