Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. nah Graham - hot hatch is for teenagers in sheds and tangoed girls
  2. And bear in mind that with the new MOT regs they now have to be fully operational. Even an aftermarket bumper will be no excuse
  3. Even if you sourced the parts yourself - you'll still be looking at a £3k + bill - hold out for their second offer and then take the money and start again
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!! Have a good 'un
  5. GLWTS David - good to see you're staying with the 'family'
  6. to the forum Phil happy zedding
  7. No offence to anyone but I hate that blue And even if I had the readies I wouldn't settle for a Cat c for that price
  8. ^Agree with all the above ^ 'Man up' or have the sense not to post it in the first place
  9. Saffy says you are all a load of southern softies
  10. Is that the vid that AME have posted today on FB then Chris? Has she got lime green bits ?
  11. Very good point They launched it today - Clarks will be fun in reverse by the looks of things
  12. But Mr T it is a track day so of course none of us are timing ourselves now are we?
  13. I got a newsletter saying that they are running knockhill in reverse Thats gonna be scary with speed coming down the straight to the hairpin... gonna be a lot of people early braking to make sure they're gonna stop in time lol Yup - I was not impressed as being addressed as "Dear Hot Hatcher" - considering I have never ever attended a Hot Hatch - I'll be having words
  14. Ooooooor Stew will be saying his vows in a couple of hours time (they're five hours behind yeah?) Happy Wedding day Stew & Jayne !! As always I am in awe of anyone who makes those vows - here's to a very happy future for the two of you much love Voxo
  15. Tomasz - I haven't organised any trackside meets for this year but the dates are there on the net - just head down anytime one of us is bound to be there One of the new dates announced is 29th May - 6pm-8pm which is their first trackday where the track will be backwards
  16. GT pack?
  17. Search button sweetie - its been covered numerous times http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=56667 Some of us wouldn't go near track without it - some of stop to read the small print and realise that it usually only covers you for impact so that means you're only covered if invovled with another car - and it is far more likely that any damage you do is going to be a result of ending up in a barrier after finding your own limits There are individual day insurance and also companies that will give you fully comp road use and five or six track days a year as part of your cover
  18. ohhh well jel Rich!! Looks like fun - that group-on was a really good deal i tried to get it for my birthday but it was sold out I think Stew used them last year and raved about them also
  19. to the forum
  20. Yeah but Chris - now you have to tell the story about the purple calipers
  21. Ask Greekman what happens if you don't Do we not have a pic of the purple calipers somewhere?
  22. Erm - that is not the picture I posted - the link must be broken
  23. to the forum both - happy zed hunting! You'll find answers to any questions here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17 If your budget allows the general consensus would probably be to go for a 2007 or newer MY. Just beware you don't end up with a late registered older car
  24. Nice one Sarah!! He needs to do his next few visits swiftly - Stew & I need him for the end of April - (28th)- there's a certain 'party' he needs to attend
×
×
  • Create New...