Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    LakeZ 2012

    Well done guyz Glad it went well, wished I was there yesterday!
  2. Oh FFS now I can watch them at my camera skills
  3. Ah is ok - just dropped them straight onto Flickr does that work?
  4. Just took some videos of Saffy for a potential buyer on my HTC (yeah yeah I know picture quality bla bla but I don't have any other equipment for taking video) can anyone recommend best free player to download? They've transferred with file extension .3gp. My pishy lappy can't cope
  5. You sir, are a knob jockey of the highest order. +1000 Actually Dan I can think of much stronger ways of describing this eejit!
  6. That looks slightly shiney to me Cute dimples though
  7. to the forum
  8. If there are no signs of deterioration - i.e. totally dried out / cracking on sidewall - there's no reason to replace tyres with perfectly good tread IMHO
  9. Im wearing a charcoal suit right now at a wedding. Sacrilege - you're at a wedding you should have a kilt on
  10. No - that is very steep for a repair job! What exactly have they quoted for?
  11. surely that was a PX price or to a dealer though wasn't it?
  12. Your excess is WHAT? Hope you get it fixed soon
  13. +1 - you got a CAI?
  14. Shiney grey definately a no-no. However charcoal is another matter
  15. Ok fine - an 'installation' issue - they should be identifying the line that has the issue then and recalling everything that has come off that line. Folks shouldn't have to deal with a quality control problem like this on a new car - it is now a 'known' issue so Nissan should be putting out a bulletin to all dealers to give them the fix and authority to deal with any vehicles presented with this issue swiftly no questions asked
  16. Christ! I hope you've got the lorry's details or a witness! Just leave it in the hands of your insurers - no need for you to go sourcing parts etc
  17. that's more likely to result in a shattered window - stoopid stealer
  18. classic That's nearly as good as me the first time my interior light got stuck on - i didn't realise the light was actually the switch as well
  19. to the forum - happy zedding
  20. Give him a clue ... erm its got an 'x' in the name
  21. I'd be in tears too if I had taken a £1500 excess
  22. I found the thread from your first track day Nelly http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=38166&start=60 - it was a bit wet
  23. Awh you two really love each other don't you?
  24. How could we forget ?!!
  25. Ya big wuss
×
×
  • Create New...