Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. No Milltek is cat back... and read the thread mate - it is two years old
  2. There was a report on the lunchtime news there - folks whinging about being sat in traffic for hours and then being turned away from the car parks - I mean are folks that thick?! Its obviously a wash out this year so why set off in the first place?! They said they are holding off on a decision on what to do tomorrow (i.e. partial openiong or cancellation) until later this afternoon but at present there isn't a usable (grass) car park so they wouldn't be able to open fully to spectators.
  3. me no likey Mark Iain you've spent so much time getting the carbon, paint matching and the Tommy K - why would you undo it all just to put a spoiler on?
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !! Belated wishes Chris - hope it was a good one
  5. Much better just spraying B17 is a 'mare to match up with pre-painted or pre-owned parts
  6. Maybe if members of the forum spoke to the team nicely before posting an ad instead of complaining about it after then you'd find that the forum was much easier to deal with. +1 - I could've vouched for you!
  7. Neither will 'release' the (imagined) extra BHp ... without a remap your ECU will cancel any potential gains out very quickly. With a new exhause you may notice a wee bit extra mid range torque for a brief time but then it will go back. Have a look at some recent threads Have you ?
  8. Ummmm - its so wrong that I want a Bounty right now
  9. Too much salt!!
  10. Wooden clogs for you no? Must say, never thought i'd see you drool over a bbk I have always had a thing for bbw's.... Me too What is it with you lot tonight?! You're in overdrive! Is it a full moon or something?
  11. Mr McIntosh!
  12. Awh does she not have a sense of humour / realise its fiction? You do understand that this response is actually code for "I want in your pants Bounty Bar Kid" don't you?
  13. Drop me a PM and I will explain it all in great detail Jesus - no Annie - dont - ITS A TRAP!! Just go look on Amazon
  14. I swear by Poor Boys Bug squash - I did try Autoglym tar remover but nowhere near as good http://www.shinearama.co.uk/product.php?id=PBY-BUGSQ-16
  15. I don't know how you can say this vik It's total filth and even the Germans would rate it XXXXX. True under the counter stuff How is it total filth? Just a wee bit of consensual BDSM -its all relative although there was one scene in book two that gave me a few palpitations
  16. congrats on your new arrival
  17. to the forum - happy zedding!
  18. Its not all its cracked up to be guyz - I read them a while back, all three in three days If your women are rampant after reading them then you haven't been doing your duty now have you?!
  19. Oooooh - and it comes pre-painted - I mean, I know that's no guarantee of a match especially with Azure but still ... I'd actually say without on your Iain - unless you're taking the Tommy K badge off - IMHO with both would make back end too busy
  20. Yup bl**dy eejits
  21. I was about to send round the medics Will Good to see they're finally heading towards the Essence http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=28367&hilit=warning+car+porn
  22. Turquoise wouldn't go with Black Rose anyway Will
  23. me too .... oh no that's not anatomically possible These are exactly what Husky always wanted - it was turquoise he wanted wasn't it?
×
×
  • Create New...