Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Brera?!?!?! (nips off to check merc trade values) Looks lovely - but you've been saying you want more than two seats ... yes there is a back seat in the Brera - however you will see that unless there are midgets sitting in the front there is literally NO and I mean zero leg room in the back... gotta love that Alfa styling
  2. Happy Birthday Sarah!! Hope its been a good day I did get you a cake...but I ate it
  3. excellent!! I love your buying style Paul. I have been so tempted to impulse buy over the last 48hrs - have sat in just about every TDi I can possibly think of and driven a few... but I have been a good girrrrrl so far
  4. Grrrr very annoying Jay! If you can be arsed with the hassle contest it - and do make sure you give the officer's number in all communication she sounds like an utter b*tch
  5. you be careful I might take you up on that - dealerships do not take you seriously when you rock up in a beat up eight year old Astra I need something to do the rounds in... Mr T offered me the R35 for the purpose though funnily enough I think he was only joking
  6. Took a diesel SAAB out today - got to say for the money was a nice bit of kit - leather, dual climate control heated windscreen serious lag in 1st though but didn't take any pushing further up the range - can I really get into a saloon though? I have sensible hat on now. Sat in a few others - hated Focus even in Titanium trim... the C30 was a let down and Volvo seems to think they can command BMW prices...its no good am going to have to at least go and see that PUG 407 coupe
  7. Saffy has now gone to her new home the Glasgow members will see her around no doubt Her new owner is keen to join in at some meets and willl be a welcome addition to the Scottish zed family
  8. Thanks all - yeah she has gone to lovely home - fellow enthusiast from Glasgow - into his detailing Am sure he'll be along to say hi at some point so you be polite and play nicely
  9. Just goes to show how thick some of our MSPs can be Hope it comes off easily
  10. Such a good idea to get a few together! There's nothing more eye opening than a professional detail - you'll never look at your car the same way again
  11. Yup she's just left
  12. ...from the picture?
  13. yeah am starting to swing towards TDis - although my mileage of around 15-18k a year really doesn't warrant a diesel - its the short term savings that will have biggest impact at the moment I suppose
  14. +1000! At the next meet I'm not drinking with anyone other than Ian - I'm too scared you other lot will try and wax my legs or something! I never thought the Z was a hairdressers car until now. I seem to recall seeing Ian using hairspray at the last meet Noo IIRC it was Elnett
  15. Oh Kim That driveway is nothing hon - you should see zmanalex's Suggest retire to bed with 50 shades for a day or two Vicky x
  16. F*ck me! Glad you're ok
  17. oh wow Sarah what a kerfuffle! You must really want that car Hope it goes smoothly from here on in. If its any consolation I just waited 12 days from start to finish for new V5 so hopefully Swansea are turning things around relatively quickly at the moment
  18. Always ready for a beer Stew! (You can have a Irn Bru shandy or something ) A tennents lager, famous grouse whisky, Irn bru shandy. Done! You can always come down to ours whichever night he ends up here
  19. Happy Birthday gorgeous gal - have a good one! Voxo
  20. Paul that Puma is cute and nice colour Yeah Stew - am away to go have seat in a Focus amongst others at the weekend ... also on the list are Civic, Ibiza, C30 and Fabias. I have ultra sensible hat on now
  21. 330?!! I am meant to be on economy drive
  22. +1 R8 for me
  23. sounds just like my Astra since it hit 80k it has had all of the above problems apart from windows... and the air con stinks of cabbage no matter what I do - it was cleaned and recharged last year and made no difference
  24. Now you see everyone gets their knickers in a twist when it comes to french engines - but aren't we all ultimately driving around on great big French lumps in the zed? albeit backed up by Japanese tricks but hey they can't all be terrible... oh god is going to have to be another Vauxhall isn't it? **puts sensible boring hat and Bridget Jones knickers on and slinks away quietly...*
×
×
  • Create New...