Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Hey..... honesty is the best policy Plus I wouldnt want to let you down That's you off the jam list then you want Strawberry or Rasberry?
  2. +1 - instead of broadcasting it to a load of zed geeks that don't even know her
  3. You know ...when I hit 'submit' on that last post - I thought to myself - here comes Jay / Neil to say "that happened a long time ago" too easy sweetheart
  4. Jordan - how about getting her a performance lesson for her birthday / xmas and then seeing how she gets on?
  5. Was looking at that, very delicate aren't they. I told you - I've obviously lost the plot - I even made them myself
  6. That might just about cover the cost of the pram then
  7. sh*t-a-brick
  8. Tastes good though - my horse used to love it
  9. I made some Apple Apricot and Chestnut - extra spicy Next meet is North off Hadrians Wall then? I think if you try crossing the Wall you will be met by You've always got through in one piece Colin I doubt it would cope in the post and it needs to mature for at least a month - easy enough to make though (even I can do it ) Onions, Bramleys, dried Apricots, wee bit molasses sugar, chopped chestnuts, chilli, spices (whatever you fancy), cider or malt vinegar - simmer until the vinegar has gone and put into sterilised jars
  10. Vik54

    Sold it

    And took delivery of a brand new Juke Tekna...... Nice. I really like the Juke. My wife won't listen to me though! Oh and..... Janey - c'mon woman they're fab
  11. I made some Apple Apricot and Chestnut - extra spicy
  12. We had husky put down didn't we? He was here the other day - I thought you'd still be playing with him
  13. PM John (Husky)
  14. Of course its good Graham I made it Jim - I don't think it'll travel well Athol there is a jar with your name on it Gary - I can't knit Chris - its not for sale - Sarah's right its for Xmas hampers - I'm making chutney too
  15. First I sold Saffy...now I'm making jam
  16. to the forum Rob
  17. Neil has a good bloke - can't remember their name though
  18. I think that's probably what the 'jungle' request was about - the original photo was crying out for it
  19. I just snorted my coffee when I clicked through to that! Jay ... next time you want a photoshop on the zed send it to these guys and see what happens
  20. Lots of Azures
  21. A big whooshy turbo Ach John - I have a turbo now - a whistling derv one
  22. I know what you mean Stuart - I'm still crying myself to sleep most nights
  23. to the forum Niki - happy zedding
  24. to the forum Paul. Happy zedding Whaddya mean 'live on the right side of the Tyne' My Mum's side of the family are all from SShields
×
×
  • Create New...