Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Oh for a garage!......been advertising to rent one since I moved to the village three years ago - no joy............. BTW - I'm prolly tempting fate here but guys - come on, the zed's just another RWD car......not ideal for snow.... driven respectfully does just fine......apart from a couple of slightly kerbed alloys I've not had any probs in the snow........the worst issue up here now is the potholes now we've had a thaw - I clattered over one today was convinced the wheel would be buckled but all was well
  2. They're sooo funny - I shall save them for when 'playing' with my friends on Scottish Elises
  3. Welcome to the face ache club You're fascination with your zed is perfectly normal (at least around here it is)
  4. Hi Steph - welcome to the mad house nice to see another girrrrrrrl on the forum
  5. definately a cat Shire - but full marks for effort
  6. Mad as a box of frogs as always Andy! Have to admire the dedication (and fitness) of you guys
  7. 1. Beavis: Deluxe Room 22nd (Wood) 2. Ebized: Deluxe Room 21/22/23rd (Chandler) 3. Rich5259: Deluxe Room 21/22nd (Brown) 4. DawnC: Deluxe Room 21/22/23rd 5. Shire: Deluxe Room 21/22/23rd (Chapman) 6. Nixy: Double Room 22nd (Pattison) 7. Markie: Double Room 22nd (Colyer) 8. Greekman: Deluxe Double!! Room 21/22nd (Ziaras) 9. Chris`I: Deluxe Room 21/22/23rd (Ingram) 10. Anubis: Double Room 22nd 11. Lincolnbaggie: Deluxe room 21/22/23rd (Neil Morris) 12. fakeindian: Deluxe room 22nd (Neil Shannon) 13. AK350Z: Deluxe Room 22/23rd (Not superstitious! ) 14. H5: Double room 22nd (Pears) 15. DontPanic (Dave) : Standard Room 22nd 16. Vik54: Double 21/22/23rd (Long) 17. BulletMagnet (Mark) : Deluxe Room 21st/22nd/23rd 18. Rtbiscuit + mrs biscuit: Deluxe Room 22nd only (Thompson)
  8. I've put pics of me in a boozing kilt up before! where where where!
  9. here we go again
  10. @*!#, i live 1 mile SOUTH of Watford Gap, am I now a Nancy? PS Husky is 3 moles South of Watford village too Rich.....r u really in Dav? My parents are in Long Buckby - that's where I was at Xmas!
  11. Hooligan
  12. Lovin it!
  13. Welcome to the forum Happy shopping
  14. Aye but think about how you get from Newport to Leven Kobi and the roundabout at Sainsbury's at rush hour Saffy & I have had fun to say the least
  15. The 'Pilot' doesn't have to go to work so I have a rest day today - but now I can show you the terrors I am experiencing - the ice in the river kept me awake last night with all the creaking and groaning... apparently the 'pussy' doesn't like the cold either
  16. Tucked the Astra up all nice and safe up the hill before Xmas - before snow - went down south and came back to village bedlam - nothing is getting up or down there - apart from the neighbours Disco. We gritted the hill last night when the bin finally got re-filled so will try to get it off there tomorrow- thing is bottom of hill is main road through village on blind bend so require someone at the bottom to stop traffic if need be
  17. The torture continues.... I still have no shelter and last night it was -19 I am living on the street with the commoners - the 'pilot' says we can't park in my ususal spot up the hill' because thats where 'Astra' has got stuck The 'pilot' insists we go out every day because she must go to new job and make good impression - 'Astra' can't be moved - so every day she steers me to this new place of 'Leven'. She cackles like a loon every time we drive up a hill past 'Bee-Em-double-yews' that have got stuck in cold white stuff - look at the car park she put me in today! I haven't had a bath for four weeks - this morning it was so cold my eye cleaners ceased popping out
  18. 1. Beavis: Deluxe Room 22nd 2. Ebized: Deluxe Room 21/22/23rd 3. Rich5259: Deluxe Room 21/22nd 4. DawnC: Deluxe Room 21/22/23rd 5. Shire: Deluxe Room 21/22/23rd 6. Nixy: Double Room 22nd 7. Markie: Double Room 22nd 8. Greekman: Deluxe Room 21/22nd 9. Chris`I: Deluxe Room 21/22/23rd 10. Anubis: Double Room 22nd 11. Lincolnbaggie: Deluxe room 21/22/23rd 12. Neil (fakeindian): Deluxe room 22nd 13. AK350Z: Deluxe Room 22/23rd (Not superstitious! ) 14. H5: Double room 22nd 15. DontPanic (Dave) : Standard Room 22nd 16. Vik54: Double 21/22/23rd
  19. Happy Birthday Ian
  20. Welcome to the forum
  21. Congrats on your new arrival Colin - nice one
  22. Welcome to the forum - happy hunting
  23. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28211 Is v funny though
×
×
  • Create New...