Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I agree as a daily driver I prefer it to my old Merc. If you ain't a morning person like me its a great incentive to get out of bed. If you are still asleep when you get in, turn the key and it'll sharp wake you up Bradders. +1 - love it Welcome to the forum
  2. Happy Birthday Dave hope its been a good one
  3. Vik54

    Irritation

    I refer to my car as 'the 5 year old Datsun' Have found is best line of defence when you work in a left wing profession so all your colleagues keep on referring to 'that fancy car oot there'
  4. Vik54

    Potholes

    I like that! Seriously though folks - if you don't report them you shouldn't be whinging ............yes some of this was unavoidable ...........yes the weather has made the roads worse............yes we're overtaxed.............ya-de-ya...........we live in a western 'free' democracy - and we're free to vote with our feet. Most councils have report online facilities now - so get it done already- if they're over-run with reports then it gets picked up in audits and service evaluation! Then central govt will have no choice but to remove ring-fenced funding and give local councils some more cash!!!
  5. Have a good one Al - you can always celebrate when you get back to terra-firma
  6. Truly hideous
  7. Aw - she's gorg.......but I think she's gonna be a minx - could swear she's flippin the bird in the third pic
  8. Men + "useful" ........same sentence.......? sorry .....no............doesn't compute
  9. It lives on Pitkerro rd - know the owner.......would hardly call Stobswell - "the hood" ROFL Yeah, he has some nice wheels on it. "hood" is short for neighbourhood. So when talking to people you just refer to Dundee as my hood. Really?!! Gosh golly you don't say?!
  10. I think that was Gary telling you about the Hoon
  11. It lives on Pitkerro rd - know the owner.......would hardly call Stobswell - "the hood" ROFL
  12. congrats you two - and welcome Ania Vx
  13. Happy Birthday Dawg...................NJOY yes I know we've used this pic before but its a good one for a birthday!
  14. what a *****. .............if he wrote it off that's really no surprise.............I sincerely hope nobody was hurt though
  15. i've not met or seen markie, so its a tough one to call Haven't used that for a while
  16. http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Cat_Plays_Theremin/
  17. See.....you type 'stupid dog' into YTube and you get millions of results
  18. it can be done - ask the mods. However, that is the most GAY thing i have ever heard! WINGMAN?????? Don't you EVER take the **** out of biscuit again! I'm now re-living the most gay scene in cinematic history http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRiEttAtAp0 Oh Val what happened to you?!
  19. I think not baby puppy DOGS rule Cats drool wrong way round dog - Pavlov didn't do his experiments with felines now did he?
  20. In that case we'd need to be more creative
  21. I think not baby puppy
  22. I changed mine......started off as 350zgrrrrl Glad I did change - 'specially after the episode
  23. Don't be silly! Here's Nix teaching the dog a lesson
  24. Suggest you have this conversation via PM with Stichy then - he asked you to PM him on the 20th November Not meaning to be rude just want to keep this thread about the current buy please
×
×
  • Create New...