Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Anders - I'd just spend the weekend if I were you
  2. Paul you weren't joking when you said 'pic heavy' some nice ones in there - the second last is good
  3. Never even heard of Hawk +1 on the ferrodos
  4. you didnt try to did you? how very dare you what can I say...I don't even do my own oil changes
  5. that's not the underside of a 350 is it? I've only been allowed under mine once ("you might break a nail or something") so I wouldn't know
  6. to my knowlege they only do one system for the 350 and that's with a standard Y pipe - not dual so haven't a scooby where that pics from- must've been a bespoke
  7. Hi Charlotte - welcome to the forum
  8. that looks one serious bit of kit - saw an article recently where an R35 had had a bespoke Akrapovic fitted that looked awesome too - look forward to hearing it
  9. Vik54

    Red Zed Pics!

  10. coathanger gob syndrome better known as zed face ache
  11. all I did was point out Martin had joined and you hadn't said hello - cos you neveer look at intro threads if I had issued instruction you would know about it
  12. "One of a kind" - well thank f*ck for that
  13. Ka- Zed...some upgrade welcome
  14. The Brides will look great in a black car Craig - the black and red theme will be quite classy and understated really spot on
  15. What sort of service was done with what fluids? What rotors have gone on and what pads? If its a P3 and you've upgraded the rotors and pads and got new lines and all fluids and air filter then yeah good deal.....but if it was a P1 with OEM rotors and pads and no fluids etc then nope Its all pretty subjective really As long as you're happy with the work done that's what counts
  16. he does have few more tricks up his sleeve than I do
  17. You won't sleep tonight! Welcome to the forum - NJOY- and take it easy in this 'orrible wet weather
  18. OMG
  19. Simons Cat that was the first one of his animations I ever saw and I ROFLMAO
  20. Do you mean the Tonneau that attaches to the rear window trim or the one that goes under the strut brace?
  21. Erm.....nooooo...bashes are not expected - you're tracking for fun not stock car racing...unless you're actually contemplating speed sunday's or Hot hatches TOUCH WOOD no bashes on Saffy after her season this year
  22. Neily!!!!.....how is a bit of vinyl gonna make car go faster or handle better? I might as well
  23. the DAWG's got a new playmate Welcome to the mad house
×
×
  • Create New...