Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Oh the shame I have taken car of him guys don't worry Gary....
  2. Ooooo let me hold that thought Yeah Merry whatever - bah humbug
  3. I drove the zed throughout the winter weather in January & february this year because I had to - never had any problems and also took great pleasure in sailing up hills past BMWs This time though I was prepared ready with shed and four new tyres so the zeds parked up
  4. Welcome to the forum Nice to see the car 'staying in the family' as it were Andlid & Stew are both bikers too
  5. Welcome to the forum Dirk!
  6. Oh FFS!
  7. you can't lower and not expect to lose some ride comfort - again depends what you want to achieve - is it about looks or handling?
  8. I was stuck at the tail end of a convoy crawling up the M90 yesterday afternoon from Edinburgh to Dundee. Had an Eddie Stobart lorry right behind me all the way - the only time he had the sense to hang back was going downhill
  9. Take the van!
  10. Plenty of garages you could use for the work you have listed there - and as you're in Glasgow you also have the option of going to zmanalex for your parts direct However there are no 'Tuners' in Scotland that can reliably and effectively 'tune' the zed - if you're talking about mapping you'll need to go down south for that
  11. Welcome to the forum
  12. Vik54

    My new car......

    Nix - Admiral will give you a multicar policy on the condition you will take the zed over to them when its current policy expires. So they basically give you a quote for two cars and then when the zeds finished with Chris Knott you transfer it over to Admiral on a pro-rata cost basis. I did this when I first insured the Zed - the Astra wasn't due for renewal for another six months but they just took it on when it was finished with my old insurer - but it was written in paperwork from the start that I had agreed to bring it over to them for the remainder of the year. So I got benefit of multi car policy - massively reduced cocts for both cars but only paid for six months cover for the Astra.
  13. Doubt anyone on here can answer that - its so rare Looks nice just don't wear new jeans when you've got the heated seats on
  14. that's made me cry with laughter but you can't spell mayonnaise P.S. Dave - I still have that choke chain I bought for the Dawg last year
  15. Just saw this on FB Al - is gutting - still...glad you're ok - I know its a cliche but the car's replacable etc
  16. yeah - Jay - go on and post up that pic of yourself you finally posted on FB I had to go take a lie down after that
  17. Put it this way...I happily fitted four ZE912s to my Astra this Autumn but I wouldn't dream of putting them on the zed
  18. Because Han was alive in F&F4 too. Tokyo Drift is set after 4 and 5... OMG - can't believe you actually know that
  19. Men!!! They're all colour blind
  20. Mine has only ever done it when freezing cold and improves as soon as warmed up - its never got any worse- its just a bit annoying - I contemplated a re-build and new box but decided more trouble than its worth - as Lee suggests generally driving with a bit of 'mechanical sympathy' when its cold does the trick
  21. Dinnae mince yer words there George!
  22. Car race..... drifting....nookie.......car race.....drifting.....nookie......car race.....drifting.......nookie
  23. Its these ones - not the girly ones!
  24. Yup - common issue. You either learn to live with it or get a new gear box I had gear box oil changed but it made no discernable difference - though addition of Molyslip might help - available here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=43465
  25. Many of us have already answered your question on FB Jay - however....now I've seen which ones - S'pose they're not completely g-h-e-y Anyway you could pull anything off
×
×
  • Create New...