Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    Hidden Gems?

    Hmmmm - was there on Monday... 'someone' has been and got them
  2. Sarnie's too busy lying on the floor recovering from competing with the girls in the gym
  3. Neily!! Rule no 1 - line yer stomach
  4. route for run looks fab
  5. Prolly his pillow
  6. Vik54

    Z BURGER

    sorted
  7. Vik54

    Z BURGER

    Already pm'd her
  8. Vik54

    Z BURGER

    Looking for a black one or brushed finish - but not chrome. Before anyone says he hasn't got any in at the mo and I need it rapid like
  9. Our Neily? !! Intimidating?!!
  10. Hard work but so worth it - nice job Rich
  11. You be careful young'un!
  12. If your insurance is going to cost more than £60 for the period you're going to insure both cars then its a no brainer - cancel the tax on the zed until you're ready to use it!
  13. I can't - I start my new job on Monday and it would mean leaving early on my first day...somehow I don't think that would make a particularly good impression
  14. +1 There's a cracking Ultra Yellow JDM coming back on the market very soon Pm Paulie
  15. When I got mine I could see from the Nissan service history that it had been flushed every other service - so mine has been flushed - no probs - but then my oil is changed every 4k miles - or sooner if I've been tracking - with Motul so I know there's no gubbins in there to be disturbed and cause any issues
  16. Just avoiding the philosophical discussion going on - but answering the thread title...no never - in this 'virtual' world you don't know if someone is actually dislexic or just lazy or plain ignorant so no I don't 'judge' people based on their spelling or use of grammar.
  17. Polly & I will be propping up our own private bar at the cottage from Thursday onwards I think somewhere along the line we promised a clan Scotland gathering for the Friday arrivals
  18. ^^ He doesn't realise him and Athol are rolling up sleeves with you on Thursday when we get there !!
  19. I'd be aiming for a drive at some point but am easy when - cos we're there for the week with Polly & Athol so we'll be doing sight seeing other days. An evening drive is out on the Friday because folks will be arriving - Saturday evening most will be and Sunday most will be heading away I think an early morning drive the Saturday morning may be best - as hardly anyone will be legal to drive early Sunday
  20. sounds nice - look forward to the pics I came along the A9 on Sunday as well heading over to Glasgow for my refurb - basically past you - we could've said hi!
  21. Hun - you're gonna have to strip it otherwise you're gonna lose a packet and prolly not even get what it would be worth standard - we can make a start at the LakeZ
  22. Congrats on the new arrival - Njoy
  23. Vik54

    LakeZ buffet

    2 x buffet for Paulie please
×
×
  • Create New...