Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    New Jag!

    Am liking this notion of a 'push to pass' button Chris will still be on the road down from Scotland or in Edinburgh so hopefully he'll miss this
  2. A FAT papa surf now then Laura and I were craving vegetables after two days of pub grub so god only knows how you lot are feeling after a week of it
  3. you nutter Andy!! Your licence arrived today
  4. Our intrepid leader... At Mallaig...
  5. You really shouldn't be saying that Graham especially when she's first up paxing with Alex tomorrow night (Joy make sure you've got the Bridget Jones' on )
  6. Thanks for the advice Lee - Alex is already on the case
  7. be interested to know if you ever had any outcome on this - I have same issue at present...
  8. I'll be phoning restaurant to confirm numbers this evening so anyone else?
  9. Waiting on the ones of me in my hat... And the ones I forced Jay into wearing my hat. Peer pressure is brilliant! They're on my Flickr -clicky on my sig I can't copy over though at the moment - am at work
  10. Graham - less said about bed times the better I think Andy you weren't joking about that climb - Fran I not surprised your heels took that battering Dawn I am so glad you were clicking away - at least we have a decent record of Sunday thanks to you Oh well back to the real world...of to work
  11. Yup all day yesterday - you should've seen the view from the top of Applecross over to the islands - and apart from a wee bit drizzle in FA this morning was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l out to Mallaig
  12. Thanks to all for supporting and attending - mahoosive thanks to Stew for agreeing to do it again ...and thanks to Jay & Alex for watching my back over the two days Haven't got many pics but there are a load more on my Flickr - click on my sig to see more sorry can't be ersed to copy and paste them all over tonight
  13. welcome to the forum - happy zed hunting
  14. Passing Kinnoul Nice to be acknowledged for once
  15. Yup that sounds like oor Allan
  16. You have PM hon My missus' dad bottles whisky so I can get a highland park, famous grouse, macallan and a whole load of other brands (not just whisky) cheap. So where are people over the three days?
  17. I like your philosophy Anders
  18. Looks fun Ian - have fun at the 'ring
  19. TP for my bung hole
  20. Totally agree with Dan, This was a genuine mistake and you all knew this when you bought the items. This happens quite a lot on Ebay with volume sellers as they find it difficult to be on top of all there listings. This is no excuse but it does happen. Some of the above suggestions are quite shocking and very imature and I am disappointed with the attitude of some of you people. Let it go guys You all know where the real genuine bargains are to be had Alex. +2 what did I say abou not clogging up the forum wih whinging when the orders weren't honored? Eh?! Pathetic - you all knew it was too good to be true
  21. Welcome to the forum
  22. Ooooh but CREAMFIELDS - was definately worth it surely?!!
  23. i got a refund for mine today Why - did you request it or were they not in stock?
  24. poor Steph!!
×
×
  • Create New...