Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. Welcome to the forum
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. I think tinta are pretty cool unless you go too dark with them .. I've had tints on all my cars except the Zed .... probably because I WANT to be seen in it .. LoL I'm tempted to get the rear quarters done in a light smoke though ..
  4. Second gear is a bit notchy in my Zed too ... I thought it was just a characteristic of the Zed Welcome to the forum ..
  5. I'll be getting the upgrade as well!
  6. I'll be getting the upgrade as well!
  7. Happy Birthday!
  8. Happy Birthday!
  9. That code can be down to cold weather .. I had that come up a few times last winter and it stopped happening once the weather got warmer ... I've never had it since
  10. I think Re-trim is the obvious answer ... but I may still be wrong ...
  11. I was watching it while assembling some flatpack furniture ... Probably the reason why it took me over 1 hour to make a bedside table ...
  12. I transfered the money via instant bank transfer while at the sellers house. That way we could both see that it had gone through ok ... I know it was a bit of a risk using someone elses computer but most online banking sites only ask for part of the password ...
  13. Welcome to the forum
  14. I had a very similar experience with Bell who are also part of Admiral .. My renewal quote from Bell was £500 more than the quote I got from Admiral I called up Bell and they couldn't work it out either so they just told me to take up the new policy with Admiral .... LoL
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. Welcome to the forum
  17. Welcome to the forum
  18. Welcome to the forum
  19. Welcome to the forum
  20. Just thought I'd mention that i recently switched to Admiral as well ... I was previously with Bell Insurance, who are actualy part of the same group as Admiral ... But after getting some quotes on the internet, Admiral was coming up at £490 cheaper than the Bell renewal quote This is the cheapest insurance I've had since owning the Zed ... I'm sure it's still more than most of you are paying though ...
  21. I've had similaar issues with file recovery programs too... If I can't recover the data with the HDD as it is then I normally just do a quick format as you mentioned and then try again ... So far it's always worked out ok ... Good Luck!
×
×
  • Create New...